The Aunt Flo Period Tracker is bold, honest, and humorous! Aunt Flo says what women really think about their period and provides girls and women in need with feminine hygiene products.
Download the Aunt Flo Period Tracker app, save yourself from the fake happiness and flowers, and help women and girls in need! No flowers. No butterflies. Just humor and honesty.
1. Log your cycle length and period length, and Aunt Flo Period Tracker will calculate your period, ovulation, and fertility start and finish dates each month for you.
2. Aunt Flo will send you notifications before your period starts, the first day of your period, and when you are ovulating.
3. Our simple calendar allows you to easily see your monthly cycle, so you know when to order french fries and rent a movie.
4. Your partner will receive a notification the week before your period, the first day of your period, and when you are ovulation. Now they can know why you're edgy, when you need chocolate, and when to dim the lights and get busy!
5. Switch to pregnancy mode and Aunt Flo will get back to you in 9 months after you have had your adorable baby!
Please email comments, suggestions, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your insights!
Disclaimer: Sex makes babies. It’s pretty straight forward. Obviously, the only fail-safe method to prevent making babies is not having sex. But that sounds horrible. So, when you do have sex, we strongly recommend you do your research and use whatever form of prevention works best for you.
Our pregnancy forecasting is dependent on several factors: cycle length, period duration, ovulation during your cycle, and you being intelligent. Please put correct dates into the Aunt Flo Period Tracker so we can best forecast your cycle. Anxiety, stress, mood swings are all normal, cus you're a woman. But they do affect your cycle. Diet, nutrition, exercise, medications, age and many other factors can also affect your cycle month-to-month. Aunt Flo is here to help with what we can, but hell, we can’t do everything for you!
This version fixes the Facebook login and password recovery issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed
I don't understand why there are so many bad reviews I love this thing. I've been using it so far the past couple of months and haven't had any problems with being logged out. It's exactly what I needed: a simple app that will help me remember when my cycles are and makes it fun to do so because I hate my period and keeping track of its history. Good laughs and my friends love it too! Hopefully it continues to work well. And to all the women saying "waste of money"... is donating to a good cause really a waste to you?
I hate Mother Nature, but this app makes it easier than ever. There were a few glitches when I first started using this app, but the support team was always helpful in resolving them and they’ve made this app better over time. It’s simple and it’s not trying to convince me my period is about rainbows and butterflies. I love the design and it’s super user-friendly. I’ve recommended this app to a bunch of my girlfriends and they all love it! Definitely give it a try—you won’t regret it. 💕
I don't want to pay for an app and then have to predict what day my period is about to start
The whole Point for me was to have it automatically calculate because I may forget to jot it down. I'm normally off and on the road for work travel and this becomes frustrating. I've had the same problem 4 times now that when I click on here it's blank it doesn't say anything. It doesn't have my last cycle stored or anything. My last month's calendar is blank as well and my profile picture is gone. Come on! Ugh I'll download another one for backup but this app shouldn't have a price on it at All.
We are so sorry you are experiencing issues. Please email email@example.com and we can help you with this issue. We would love to help you get this resolved!
- Hey Lady LLC
- 26.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 Hey Lady LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.