** As loved by Apple (Best of 2017, #1 New Apps We Love), TechCrunch, Forbes, TeenVogue, and more!
Aura: Reduce stress & anxiety, improve focus, and sleep better using daily mindfulness meditations, life coaching, stories, and music. All personalized to you based on your mood.
Do you wish to control your stress and anxiety better? Are you seeking more positivity? Have you tried other mindfulness meditation apps but couldn't form a habit around them? It’s time to try Aura, the simplest solution to reducing stress and increasing positivity through 3-minute meditations.
Aura is the best, AI-driven app for anyone interested in reducing stress & anxiety. Aura provides short and sweet, personalized mindfulness meditations, life coaching, stories, and music whenever you need to make you happier. Listen to guided meditations depending on how you feel, or enjoy sounds of nature.
Start your journey to control your stress and anxiety with Aura.
AURA FREE FEATURES:
Meditations to Relieve Stress & Anxiety
• Relieve stress & anxiety with a free daily 3-minute guided meditation session
• Personalized meditations – Choose how you're feeling and receive the best meditation for you
• Listen to specific meditations to put you in the right headspace
• Save meditations to listen again at a later time
• Not sure how you feel? Listen to unguided meditations with the sounds of nature
Improve Your Mindfulness
• Improve your mindfulness by rating your experience
• Aura will learn about your stress and anxiety levels and provide a better mediation session every time
Track Your Mood
• Track your mood and learn about your mood patterns
• Receive insight to how you’re feeling and visually see yourself improve
• Aura is integrated with Apple Health so you can track your mood, meditation, and more
Reminders & Notifications
• Mindful breather + reminders – Take a mindful break whenever you need
• Receive daily reminders for mindful breathers to keep calm during the day
• Connect with Aura’s teachers and other Aura members to share experiences, support and more
• Learn where others are in their journey to relieving stress and anxiety
• Express gratitude as a habit through daily reflections
• Share what you are grateful for with others in the Aura community
AURA PREMIUM FEATURES:
• Meditations 24/7, whenever you need
• Choose 3- or 7- or >10- minute meditation durations depending on your availability and comfort
• Save unlimited meditations and listen whenever you want
• Download meditations for offline use
Start your day with energy and purpose, and decrease stress while increasing positivity. Experience a happier you with Aura, the new kind of mindfulness app that learns about you and simplifies your learning through guided meditations.
Download the best meditation app now to start relieving stress and anxiety.
“Aura creates positivity throughout the day through simple morning mindfulness... I absolutely can't go a day without it.”
-Stephanie L., LinkedIn
Premium - Monthly subscription: $11.99 / month
Premium - Yearly subscription: $4.99 / month billed every 12 months at $59.99
Premium - Lifetime: $399, one-time charge
Your payment will be handled by Apple.
iTunes payment information:
Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Visit Aura: www.aurahealth.io
We’ve added new content inside each emotion and improved app performance.
Enjoy! - Aura Team
Ratings and Reviews
Balance your life with personalised 3-minute guided meditations.
Open to changing to 5 later
Only a couple of days experience so far. There’s a lot this does right, but it’s a crowded market. Calm and Headspace were my first two tries. Honestly the former has many things I like, such as calming music playing in the background of each session. The latter has a great presentation and I love the exploratory animations, but I’m not sure I ALWAYS want to hear that British guy walking me through a session, again with no background music. What I like about Aura so far: I am a sucker for gamification, so having me gain XP toward higher mindfulness levels resonates. I like how it is broken up into meditations, life coaching and sounds/music for different effects. I wish it had the guided runs and exercise application that headspace offers. Aura also doesn’t let you view (at least that I found) your past sessions unless you “like” them. Seems a no brainer to have an account level log of past sessions. In the end, I don’t want to subscribe to multiple mindfulness apps, so it will be interesting to see the way this shakes out. Maybe a new challenger jumps in. The competition in this field can only be good for the end user, regardless which you pick. With my limited time in the app, it’s possible that so far Aura is the closest to a one-stop-shop, but definite room for improvement.
I do genuinely think this app does have great potential, however, I feel very limited with it. I downloaded and used it today and my first session was only 3 minuets. I understand they’re trying to make profit but I am only able to meditate once a day for free and I need something that’s flexible to meet my schedule, not a schedule fit to make profit. Headspace has seem to be doing the same thing where you can only do the first session for free, and I feel as if meditation does help for different things. But when you use it to calm anxiety and such, you cannot have a schedule set because yes you can set a schedule (and the app is perfect for it) but if you need to use it again later on, you can’t, unless you want to pay. If you want to pay, I say it has much potential I will consider letting you know when my next meditation is available, but for now I think I’ll stick to another meditation app which does this for me, personally. However, for me, I am not interested in paying for an app that has already came off as greedy upon my first time using it, and paying $5 (as in that its sort of a buffer because I don’t know if I’ll like the app) I don’t have.
- Aura Health Inc.
- 118.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Aura Health
- In-App Purchases
- Aura Premium - Yearly $59.99
- Aura Premium - Monthly $7.99
- Aura Premium - Yearly $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.