AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 1 HD
By Playnote Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"AURALBOOK is an artificial intelligence music teacher with real human character. It has started the revolution of music education" -- Bloomberg Businessweek
"AURALBOOK is an effective tool to learn aural skill. Students show significant progress in different stage." -- International Journal of Music Education
*** Grand Award Winner - Asia Pacific ICT Award
*** Gold Award Winner - Asia Smartphone App Contest
*** Gold Award Winner - Hong Kong ICT Award
*** Creativity and Innovation Award Winner - HK Awards for Industries
+ More than 500,000 music students in the world are using AURALBOOK now!
+ The only Aural Test Training App you need to prepare for your ABRSM exams!
+ Support different dialects, including English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
+ Grades 1-8 iPhone, iPad and other mobile platform available!
+ Learn with AI teacher with no time limitation. Have music lessons anytime anywhere!
AURALBOOK for ABRSM Grade 1 is written based on the latest ABRSM syllabus. It is the world's first patented interactive electronic music book.
The syllabus on which AURALBOOK for ABRSM is based is © by The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music and is reproduced by permission of the copyright owner.
Its "Digital Ear" accurately receives signals of a student’s performance on singing pitches and volumes, clapping rhythms and intensities.
Then, its "Artificial Intelligence" function analyses and points out areas for improvement in real time.
Finally, its "Cloud Computing" feature further creates statistical analysis based on the student's track records, and makes suggestions to teachers about areas to target for training students.
All these help to enhance the student's pitch, rhythm and listening capabilities.
Test 1: Clap the pulse
• Students can clap in time with the music and AURALBOOK will analyse and display both the original music and what students have clapped on the same music sheet in real time.
• AURALBOOK will give detailed suggestions on how to improve the accuracy of clapping
Test 2: Sing as ‘echoes’
• Students can sing back as echo each of three phrases and AURALBOOK will analyse and display both original music and what students have sang on the same music sheet in real time.
• AURALBOOK will give detailed suggestions on how to improve the accuracy of singing
Test 3: Identify changes in pitch
• AURALBOOK will explain where the pitch changes occur if students have selected the wrong answer
Test 4: Recognise features
• Student can select answers, which should be said in the actual examinations
• A detailed explanation will be given for every question. Not just simple Q&A
• If students have selected an incorrect answer, AURALBOOK will tell them why the answer is inappropriate and automatically replay the section of music that students need to hear.
You can now learn music through a revolutionary product!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/playnote
What's New in Version 2.51
- New graphic design
- A clearer user interface
- Minor grammatical updates on the artificial-intelligence music teacher's speeches
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 31, 2017
- Version: 2.51
- Size: 73.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Playnote Limited
- © 2010-2017 Playnote Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Course 1 for ABRSM Grade 1$16.99
- Course 1+2+3 for ABRSM Grade 1$24.99
- Course 2 for ABRSM Grade 1$16.99
- Course 1+2 for ABRSM Grade 1$21.99
- Course 3 for ABRSM Grade 1$24.99
- Course 2+3 for ABRSM Grade 1$21.99