Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aurasma is the industry-leading augmented reality app that’s changing the way millions of people see and interact with the world. In fact, it’s the only mobile app that lets you create and share your own augmented reality experiences!
• Bring tagged images, objects and even physical locations to life with interactive digital content, such as video, animations, and 3D. These augmented reality experiences are called Auras.
• Look out for the app’s ‘A’ logo in magazines, posters, books, apparel, product packaging, and much more! Wherever you spot the ‘A’, there’s an Aura for you to discover. Simply open to the app’s viewfinder (bottom-center menu button) and point it at your target to unlock the experience.
• Browse the Explore and Featured sections of the app to find the latest and most popular Auras.
• Use the simple step-by-step creation wizard within the app to make your own Auras and share them with friends and other Aurasma users.
• Build Auras using your own photos and videos, or alternatively, select from thousands of digital animations available on the platform. Most popular user-generated Auras include adding 3D dinosaurs to your street, sending a video message on a greetings card, leaving hidden clues in a treasure hunt, or adding information to classroom materials.
So get started now. What’s your Aura?
What's New in Version 3.5.2
I wish I could go back
This most recent updated has ruined the experience. Between the scanning indicator and the app crashing on my iPad every time I try and open it, it's now worthless.
**update** I was recently able to make it past the start up screen. It took several attempts. Now completely unable to create an aura. I repeat useless as it is now. Most frustrating is that it's vertically impossible to contact the company. Basically that always says to me "we don't value customer opinion".
***further update still crap*** I can't login ever since hp bought this is gone down hill. I used this in the classroom. I used to teach other teachers it's wonderful benefits I will have to delete it now.
Good Concept, Needs Work
I've been trying for about six hours to get an Aura to work for my class, and it hasn't. I've reached out to help online and told I'm not a commercial account, so go look through the help stuff.
The concept is cool, and it even says pro accounts are free. I even recommended this to another teacher today before I had all these problems. Not happy. If it starts working really well, this would become a favorite classroom app!
Used to be awesome
I used to love this app, but the new update crashes every time I try to get past the initial start up screen. I have tried on both my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 6.
::UPDATE:: I have now tried on an iPad mini and an iPhone 5. Both of these seem to work fine. If you have a newer device, don't update until they fix this.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Aurasma
- © 2011 HP Aurasma
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.