Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HP Aurasma is changing the way we interact with the world. Discover augmented reality experiences, create your own Auras, and share with friends.
Bring photos, posters, birthday cards, and more to life. We can’t wait to see what you create!
What's New in Version 5.1.2
New in 5.1.2
* Squashed a few bugs that caused a frozen white screen for some users.
New in 5.1
* Aurasma now speaks different languages! Added support for English (Euro), French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Chinese.
* Support for Auras that are personalized to your device’s language.
New in 5.0
* Brand new Aurasma experience! It’s now more intuitive and easier than ever to discover, create, and share Auras.
* Less is more. Reduced number of screens by 48%, making everything faster and simpler.
* More intuitive flow for creating Auras, so let yourself go, you Aura-making machine ;)
* New way to create Aurasma channels, so you can share your Auras with the world.
* New guided tutorials and information messages, to help you create better Auras.
* Simplified log in and account creation process. Go on, take a look!
TOTALLY DUH BEST APP EVAR!
It's the most wonderful app in the world. And why not? Everyone just LOVES having apps that can barely function.
First off, there's no synchronization between Aurasma Studio (on PC) and the mobile app. Isn't that great? I just LOVE switching between a computer and my phone when creating auras.
Also, you can make overlays for your auras using pictures from your very own phone, but you can't use triggers from your phone. Gee, it's like someone got lazy and decided to halfway implement such a feature for mobile users because it's funny watching them desperately trying to take an image that'll work.
The fun doesn't stop there! You can look forward to hours of fun making auras on your PC with whatever images you choose, and even fancier overlay options. Oh, did I say "fun"? Sorry, I meant "tearing your hair out in blind fury because literally nothing will work". It's like a classic game of Russian Roulette; you've got to make a lucky shot, and the chances are oh-so-slim, but that's the fun of it, RIGHT!?
I recommend this app to anyone who looks forward to hating their phone, their PC, and every living being on the planet who claims this app is wonderful and somehow possess the witchcraft to make it work for them.
Stressful, and hard to use.
So far, I haven't been able to make an account because all it does is load. Then it finally stops and presents me with some garbage error. On my iPad, I am logged in but I can't do anything because of the loading. I'm not the only one either, there's about 10 other people I've seen saying the same things. Maybe if their lazy developers actually did their job this app would be good. But for me, nothing but wasted time, and effort. Stupid. 👎
It was used in my yearbook. And is quite fun to see different videos placed throughout the book involving different events. I've tried to use it to make my own but I seems kinda complicated yet fun to create. I haven't really started it but I hope it will work cause it's a fun idea
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 27, 2016
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Aurasma
- © 2011-2016 HP Aurasma
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.