By WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Currently 50% off!
Auria LE - the professional digital audio recording system for iPad.
"This is the first mobile mixing (AND recording AND post production) app that I've ever used that is truly professional. Just Wow !" - David Kahne (Grammy winning producer/engineer for Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Stevie Nicks, Sublime, The Bangles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor)
•TEC Awards 2012 Nominee•
•Computer Music Innovation Award•
•Computer Music Performance Award•
•Sound on Sound 2013 Awards Nominee•
Experience the power of Auria in a streamlined version. Record, edit, and mix your music using essential tools taken from the full version, but in a less expensive package designed for those who don’t need every feature packed into Auria.
Auria LE is a 24-track digital recording system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features and optional third-party plugin support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog (available via In-App purchase), Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
"Prepare to be amazed." – Computer Music Magazine
“...I was immediately convinced that this is the hottest musical app to make it to the iPad so far...” – Recording Magazine
• 24 tracks of simultaneous playback of stereo or mono files (upgradable to 48 tracks).
• Up to 8 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (upgradable to 24 tracks of recording) Camera Connection Kit required.
• 24-bit recording
• Supports sample rate of 44.1KHz only (upgradable to support 48K and 96K sample rates)
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• Third party effect plugin support available via in-app purchase (only iOS-version plugins are supported. All plugins must be purchased through the in-app store)
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 2 Assignable subgroups(upgradable to 8) and 2 aux sends
• Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, duplicate, separate, gain, and more
• Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• Inter-app audio support (IAA)
• Audiobus support (iPad 3 or greater)
• Ripple Edit mode
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project with adjustable offset times and video export capability
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• Full delay compensation on all tracks and subgroups
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Adjustable pan laws
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
Includes a demo song mixed on Auria by Grammy winning producer/engineer David Kahne.
iPad 2 or later strongly recommended.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later
USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are registered trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works.
What's New in Version 1.155
Various bug fixes - see our forum for more info
Professional Effects on iOS
I wouldn't have believed it possible 5 years ago that these effects were capable of running on devices with 1/2 gig of RAM. FabFilter's plugins run smoothly on my iPad 2 with constant use; a lot of magic must have happened to make that possible.
There is nothing comparable to Auria on iOS when it comes to quality audio processing. The effects offered here are some of the best in the world and the interface is both stable and intuitive. Huge thanks to all involved in this ongoing project.
Just another over hyped app
Ok first of all I bought the LE edition tried it out then bought the upgrade. It looks like I have the upgrade. I think? Nothing on the app says I'm using the upgraded version and the store still says upgrade for the listed price. Tried the restore purchases option but nothing ever happens. All I know is I paid for it cause my pay pal account shows the purchase history. Anyway lots of hassle for a mediocre app with over priced plugins
I am happy to say this app has exceeded my every expectation. Once you understand how it works and where all the little helpful tools and plug-ins are, there is nothing you can't do sonically (with some limitation I suppose; it is an iPad powering it after all). You could produce an entire album if you really wanted to and it would not be terrible. Extremely satisfied.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 04, 2014
- Version: 1.155
- Size: 274 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
- © 2013 WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Auria full version$12.99
- Pro-Q EQ Plug-in$29.99
- Micro Warmer Effect Plug-in$19.99
- ReTune Effect Add-on$5.99
- Video Import Add-on$4.99
- Drumagog Effect Add-On$19.99
- Convolution Reverb Effects Add-on$5.99
- THM Amp Modeling Plug-in$19.99
- MoReVoX GoldenGlue$5.99
- Retroverb Part 1 IR library$5.99