Auria - Mobile Music Production
By WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Auria - Mobile Music Production. Redefined.
"This is the first mobile mixing (AND recording AND post production) app that I've ever used that is truly professional. Just Wow !" - David Kahne (Grammy winning producer/engineer for Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Stevie Nicks, Sublime, The Bangles, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor)
•TEC Awards 2012 Nominee•
•Computer Music Innovation Award•
•Computer Music Performance Award•
•Sound on Sound 2013 Awards Nominee•
•Electronic Musician Editor's Choice Award•
The mobile DAW you've been dreaming of has arrived. Auria is a mobile music production system designed from the ground up for the iPad. With professional-level features like AAF import/export, and optional third-party plug-in support from names like PSPaudioware, Overloud, Fab Filter and Drumagog, Auria clearly sets a new standard for mobile recording.
"Prepare to be amazed." – Computer Music Magazine
“...I was immediately convinced that this is the hottest musical app to make it to the iPad so far...” – Recording Magazine
• Unlimited audio tracks
• Up to 24 tracks of simultaneous recording when used with compatible USB audio interfaces (Camera Connection Kit required)
• 24-bit recording
• Vintage-inspired ChannelStrip on every channel by PSPAudioware includes Expander, Multiband EQ and Compressor
• MasterStrip on all subgroup and master channels featuring PSPAudioware BussPressor, EQ and Mastering Limiter
• 64 bit double-precision floating point mixing engine
• Third party plugin support available via in-app purchase
• MIDI Sync support with MTC Chase, MIDI Clock and MMC
• MIDI Remote Control (Mackie MCU and HUI protocol)
• Supports sample rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz, at 24 bits (iPad 1 only 44.1KHz and 48KHz)
• AAF import and export allows transferring complete sessions between popular DAWs like Logic, Pro Tools, Nuendo, Samplitude and others
• Convolution reverb plugin with included IR library by MoReVoX
• ClassicVerb reverb plugin included
• StereoDelay and StereoChorus plugins included
• 8 assignable subgroups and 2 aux sends
• Time Stretching using ZTX technology
• Real-time audio scrubbing
• Ripple Edit mode
• Tempo sync and side chain support for plug-ins
• Powerful waveform editor with features like cut/copy/paste, crossfade, duplicate, separate, gain, normalize, dc offset, reverse, and more
• Flexible snapping tools allow snapping to events, cursor, bars, beats and more
• DropBox, SoundCloud and Audio Copy/Paste support
• Inter-app Audio support (IAA)
• Audiobus support
• Track freeze for minimizing CPU usage
• Full automation support on all controls with graphical editing
• True 100mm faders when used in Portrait Mode
• Adjustable pan law
• Optional video import feature allows sample accurate sync of video to an Auria project
• Timeline ruler options include minutes:seconds, bars:beats, samples and SMPTE time
• Auto-punch mode
• WIST support for wireless syncing of other compatible music apps
• AuriaLink allows two iPads running Auria to play and record in sync, allowing for 96 tracks of playback and 48 tracks of recording
• Full delay compensation on all tracks, subgroups, and aux sends
• Adjustable metering modes, including pre or post fader, RMS and peak
• Sample accurate loop function
• Automatic sample rate conversion
• Built-in metronome
iPad 4 or later recommended
Compatible with all iPad models
iOS 7 or later
USB audio interfaces require Camera Connection Kit
Pro Tools is a trademark of Avid, Inc.
Logic is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
Nuendo and is a trademark of Steinberg, GmBH
Samplitude is a trademark of MAGIX.
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are trademarks of Sonoma Wire Works.
Mackie is a trademark of LOUD Technologies, Inc.
What's New in Version 2.04
Various bug fixes. Please see our forum for more info
Great iOS DAW
This is a very solid DAW on IOS. I'd wager the best at the moment. full featured and very stable.
I wrote a bad review of the previous release based on the fact that I didn't like the devs upgrade strategy where the best goodies developed for the next update version were instead only included in a new "pro" version after many of us had already paid a premium for the first version.
That being said, there's no arguing this is a very good DAW. Had the dev given us early adopters more of a break on the upgrade price, it'd be a solid 5-star app.
Pro upgrade, so worth it!
I upgraded to pro and now it really becomes the best daw in my ios arsenal. Such an incredible powerhouse for a relatively affordable price. It really shines on my new iPad Pro. If you are serious about music recording on the iPad then this is a highly recommended app for you. Thumbs up to a great developer too. This is pure iOS awesomeness!
Awesome product, awesome support
I love this app. I've used it for about 2-3 years and even upgraded it to Pro. Easy to use, top notch plugins, and excellent support from the developer. He will even personally address your concerns on Auria's forum.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 05, 2016
- Version: 2.04
- Size: 803 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
- © 2015 WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Auria Pro$39.99
- Pro-Q Effect Plug-in$29.99
- Micro Warmer Effect Plug-in$19.99
- Drumagog Add-on$19.99
- ReTune Effect Add-on$5.99
- THM Effect Plug-in$19.99
- Video Import Add-On$4.99
- Echo Effect Plug-in$14.99
- Pro-C Compressor Plugin$29.99
- OldTimer Sound Processor effect Add-on$19.99