See an Aurora healthcare provider any time, anywhere – right from your mobile device. Our experienced, board-certified professionals are available for a Video Visit 24/7 so you can feel better, faster – no appointment necessary!
“Those without health insurance are certainly saving a lot of money via this doctor ‘visit’ and those with health insurance may find that their plan completely covers the virtual visit, or that it still saved them in fees they may have incurred had they rushed off to the ER first.” -- CNET
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
Common conditions that can be treated during a Video Visit include:
· Cough and sore throat
· Respiratory infections
· Sinus infections
· Sprains and strains
· And more!
HOW IT WORKS
Starting an Aurora Video Visit is a snap!
1. Choose your visit type
2. Select a provider
3. Meet with the provider via live video. From there, you’ll receive your diagnosis, get recommendations for follow-up care, and get a prescription for medication if you need one.
You’ll also have the option to enter your health insurance information when you sign up, or when you start a new visit. Many insurance companies accept Aurora Video Visit and offer additional discounts for using our service. We’ll even save your insurance information in our secure system for faster access next time.
VIDEO VISITS & APPLE HEALTH
Are you an Apple Health user? If so, you can easily share important health information with your provider during your Video Visit. Sharing your heart rate, weight, blood glucose levels and nutrition information will give your health care professional a 360-degree view of your health and help them make a more accurate diagnosis.
WHY CHOOSE AURORA HEALTH CARE VIDEO VISIT?
- Aurora Health Care Video Visit is accepted by many major health insurance companies. Be sure to enter your health insurance information to see if you qualify for an even lower-cost visit.
- Aurora Health Care Video Visit is fully accredited by the American Telemedicine Association.
- The Aurora Health Care Video Visit app was the first telehealth platform to integrate with Apple Health, making it a pioneer in telehealth and telemedicine in the United States.
Aurora Health Care takes your privacy seriously. Every Video Visit is 100% secure and HIPAA compliant.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent option when you’re sick
I have used this service twice and each time the Dr was professional, courteous and solved my problem. Great option for people who aren’t feeling well.
When you’re sick you can stay home in your comfort zone and talk to a qualified professional in a matter of a couple minutes. Thank you Aurora
Easy to use
I never used this app before today. Normally I would have driven myself to urgent care, but I have MS and am having an exacerbation/flare at the moment so I am literally stuck at home. Normally I would have used the E-visit but I had specific questions I wanted to ask and get an immediate response to. The doctor was great, answered my concerns and sent a prescription to my pharmacy. I'd use it again.
- Aurora Health Care, Inc.
- 154.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2012-2016 American Well. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.