Get Australia's most accurate and beautiful weather app with no ads.
Sourced directly from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and developed locally in Australia by Australians.
This app is packed with features that are only exclusive to this app. Be confident you have all the weather information you will ever need.
- BOM rain radar map to view approaching rain .
- Location finder that uses your current GPS location to get nearest weather information automatically. Location services will need to be enabled.
- 3 hourly weather forecast for next 7 days for all location in Australia.
- 24 hour forecast graph to show visually the forecast temperature, maximum, minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- 7 day forecast graph shows visually the forecast for the week ahead. Get forecast temperature, mean monthly maximum, mean monthly minimum, humidity and rainfall.
- Information on Fire Danger and UV index.
- Sun and Moon information from sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset to major and minor periods information used by fishermen and hunters.
- Heaps of designs to choose from, so you can customise your app. With some design changing interface with weather conditions.
- BOM radar maps. Including rainfall, doppler and national cloud and radar maps.
- Exclusive Interactive Maps to view weather conditions for the coming days. A visual representation of the weeks forecast for temperatures, rain, pressure and more.
- The only app to provide District Forecast for a detailed in depth forecast analysis. A must for professional weather users.
- Push Notifications to receive weather information or BOM warnings. Perfect for morning weather update or for a warning alert.
- Additional static radar image to view overhead rain clouds.
- Marine information on tides, seas and wind.
- Radars from 64km, 128km, 256km and 512km to predict when rainfall will reach you.
- Rainfall over certain areas for the last 6 minutes, 1 hour, 24 hours and rainfall since 9am.
- Doppler radar to view direction and speed of wind.
- National satellite imagery.
- Interactive maps on:
● Surface Pressure and Rainfall
● MSLP and Thickness
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Geopotential Height
● Relative Humidity
● Dew Point
● Combined Sea and Swell
● Primary Swell
● Wind Waves
● Swell Period
- Also includes an animated Synoptic Chart.
Australia Weather Information App is designed with an intuitive interface and fully equipped with all the weather information you need in your pocket.
- This App contains weather information only about Australian states and its territories.
- Use this app information as advisory only.
- The data is sourced from Australian Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) and was not developed or published by BOM. Any questions, bugs or recommendations should be sent to us email@example.com or visit us at www.weatherinfo.com.au.
Thanks for your support!
Version 4.15 is our biggest update yet for AUS Weather PRO. We have introduced a bunch of new features and a new simpler user interface.
4.16 version changes
- New Today screen widget. The widget initially is shown in compact mode to view in expanded mode press "Show More" and it should expand.
4.15 version changes
- New Radar screen with simpler interface.
- New 3 hour forecast with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset.
- Updated the Marine information.
- New Interactive screen with simpler interface.
- Radar has a user location on map.
Many more speed improvements, bug fixes and tweeks for a high standard app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Aussie App
As an often visitor to Australia, this App has been giving me the accurate information needed to plan my trips.
My Only Choice
It's all you need.
Lots of features
Easy to use too
Great info - needs a little polish here and there
I've just been using the app for a week or two, but it's been great as I try to get a handle on the weather in our new home. I like the temp/rain graphs a lot, and the other charts are useful. I'd wish for a long range forecast (or historical average) for the upcoming month, revised formatting of the charts to better fit an iPhone screen (and legends that always visible), better info about what radar and maps are available (I'm in Tasmania and a lot of levels of info are missing), and more in-app info on weather warnings
- Mendo Jurukovski
- 45 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 Mende App inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.