The Australian Financial Review App - The Daily Habit Of Successful People.
Named Newspaper App of the Year at the 2016 PANPA Awards, The Australian Financial Review app delivers curated commentary and analysis in Business, Politics, Markets, Technology and much more.
- Immerse yourself in the full suite of The Australian Financial Review’s daily and weekly sections, including Street Talk, Companies and Markets, Opinion and Rear Window
- An editorially curated experience will ensure you’re fully informed of current news, which is updated throughout the day
- The full edition of the AFR's magazines, including AFR Magazine, BOSS, Luxury and The Sophisticated Traveller, provide thought-provoking and entertaining reading
- Access to stock quotes and market data.
- Quickly find the nation's most trusted finance, business and political news as it happens
- The app's smooth experience gives you access to all the latest news and a snapshot of our best magazine content.
No matter what device you're on, the app will let you know when there is a big story breaking using push notifications.
The app is free to download, and you can unlock unlimited access to all content with a subscription directly through Fairfax Media, or make an in-app purchase through the App Store.
Additional information about Apple subscriptions:
- Purchase of an auto-renewable, weekly subscription is required to access content on The Australian Financial Review app
- Subscriptions are available for 1 week for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes App Store Account Settings after purchase
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for AU$12.99 (or local currency equivalent)
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- terms and conditions http://www.afr.com/subscription_terms/
This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
Minor improvements and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
AFR app is worth the download.
Works well for flights: downloads all the text of the paper before you board so you can read offline. Pictures aren't downloaded however.
Finally AFR is available for the iPad! The interface is pretty user friendly and navigation is pretty easy. Much better than having to see the paper through a browser window (the previous business model). This way you can download the current paper, jump on a flight and continue read away.
App keeps crashing
The app keeps crashing. When it does work it is very slow to download content, and only has a limited range of stories versus the hardcopy.
Unless they fix it I will be deleting my subscription.
- Fairfax Media Management Pty Ltd.
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
- In-App Purchases
- The Australian Financial Review app subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.