Beautifully simple and always at your service when you’re on the go: the myAustrian iPhone App. You can use it to check in online and have your mobile boarding pass displayed directly in the app. You can also use it to book flights directly from your smartphone, search for attractive offers or retrieve arrival and departure information. Travelling has never been easier!
- Check-in & Mobile boarding pass: Use the Mobile Check-in from 24 hours before your departure. You can then save your mobile boarding pass to your Wallet or present your mobile boarding pass directly out of the app – even offline!
- Book flights: Search and book your Austrian Airlines flights on the go.
- My Bookings: View your booking before departure and add additional information or services.
- Your Austrian Profile: Log into your Austrian Profile or register a new account and make use of all Austrian profile benefits: view all your bookings in one place, manage your data and bookings, fast booking and check in
- Arrival & Departure: Check current arrival & departure times of all Austrian Airlines flights.
- Offers: Book offers and get the myAustrian Best Price – there and back, including all charges.
- News: This is where you can find current flight information and information about potential disruptions of operations.
- Flight schedule: Find out details of the route network of Austrian Airlines and our partners.
- Lounges: Find out information about all airport lounges of Austrian Airlines.
- Contact: This is where you can find contact information for all global Austrian Airlines offices.
This version includes:
+ Greek is available in the APP
+ Prefilled data for logged-in profile user during Check-in
+ Usability improvements
+ Several bugfixes
We would be pleased to hear from you! Share your feedback and report any errors so we can improve the app based on your suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is useless!
My husband is about to connect to an Austrian Air flight in Newark. That airport isn’t even on the list of airports in the app. I had to select “all NYC airports” instead and then it still doesn’t tell you from which airport the flight that is brought up will leave from. So how would you know you’re looking at the correct one? The only info I have is the United Airlines flight number that doesn’t correspond to the Austrian flight number. So I downloaded the Flight Aware app to track his Austrian flight with THEIR app instead. That one at least confirms the flight I’m tracking is the correct one because I was able to find it using the United Airlines flight number for it. He was also frustrated that he wasn’t able to book his seat online and had to call them today to get assigned to a seat. He will NOT be flying Austrian again.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We are planning on improving the flight status with one of the upcoming updates. In the meantime you can access your "last searches" for a flight status on the first screen of the flight status at the bottom. This lets you quickly access the flight status for a route that you have searched for previously.
As Austrian’s mobile site has been non-functional for several months now (opening it, I just see the loading symbol and it never loads), I was forced to download this app to try to book a flight. It said my flight couldn’t be booked on the “mobile site”, so I needed to go to the desktop site. It sent me to the browser, where I tried to book the flight. It said it was unable to be booked there either. Total fail for Austrian’s app, mobile, and desktop sites.
My bookings should be saved somewhere in my account permanently (until the flight ends). At the moment you can view your booking in my bookings section where it has a last search. Sometimes the last searches of my upcoming flights doesn't displayed.
The checkin process is complicated, please improve it!
To have an ability to save my flight to my calendar would be not bad!
Sometimes when i open the app, im not logged in!
- Austrian Airlines AG
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Austrian Airlines
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.