Alleghany County, NC is a traditional rural mountain community with a rich cultural heritage. Bound by the New River to the north and the Blue Ridge Parkway to the south, small family farms filled with cattle and Christmas trees dot the Alleghany landscape. Use our app as your handheld guide to lodging, restaurants, attractions, events and more.
* Discover local events that are happening while on your visit
* View our local restaurants to find exactly what you're craving
* Discover all the artisans and shops in our Downtown area
* Visit state parks just around the corner with hiking and waterfalls
Authentically Alleghany is a joint venture of Alleghany County local government, the Alleghany County Tourism Development Authority, the Alleghany County Chamber of Commerce and the Blue Ridge Business Development Center. Stop by and see us at the Alleghany County Visitors' Center at 58 South Main Street, Sparta, NC 28675 or give us a call at 336-372-5473.
Ratings and Reviews
- Blue Ridge Business Development Center
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Alleghany County, North Carolina
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.