Autism & Beyond
By Duke Health
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autism & Beyond is a groundbreaking new study of childhood mental health powered by Apple’s ResearchKit. The study aims to test new video technology that can analyze a child’s emotion and behavior. We hope that this technology may one day be used to screen young children in their homes for autism and mental health challenges, such as anxiety or tantrums. We want parents to have tools that will help them understand their children and find help if they need it.
We invite you to join Duke as we:
• Learn about all children and families
• Create new screening tools for autism and challenging behaviors and emotions, like tantrums and anxiety
• Support children’s healthy development
• Gain a better understanding of what parents need
You and your child are eligible to participate in the Autism & Beyond study if:
• You are at least 18 years of age
• You have a child who is at least one year old or less than 6 years old
• You are the parent or legal guardian of this child
• You are able to read English
• You live in the United States
Note: When you join the study you will have the option to send video recordings to Duke to help us improve our technology, or you may choose to send just a data file with no video recordings. Maintaining your privacy is our priority.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* Improved data collection.
* Improved bug reporting.
Has not updated since April
First, the videos that my son did won't load or play, one still says processing and we stated this back in March.
There has been no new or recent surveys, last one was April, it is almost July.
I'm beginning to wonder when I use this app, if this is what my son is going through everyday.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Duke University Health System Inc
- © 2015 Duke Medicine
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.