Autism Parenting Magazine - For you and your child
By Mark Blakey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Having a child with autism is one of the biggest challenges a parent has to face. That life-changing moment when your child was first diagnosed will stay with you forever. We know there are times of sadness, anger or exhaustion, but there are also those unique moments that made your family grow stronger: receiving support from your community, not losing hope and experiencing the kindness or acceptance of strangers. Although there are many things to be grateful for, these are details that only people dealing with the same situation can understand.
That’s why we created Autism Parenting Magazine.
You see, sometimes you don’t just need the most up-to-date news and professional guidance for you and your child on the subject of autism. You need someone to talk to, you need a community that is there for you.
With more than 35,000 readers, Autism Parenting Magazine is more than a magazine. We fully support your family by ensuring access to:
• Expert advice from our team of respected professionals
• Solutions for dealing with sensory issues
• Advice for handling transitions
• Therapies to help develop your child's potential
• The latest news and research that can help your family
• Real-life stories from parents of children on the spectrum as well as from adults with autism to inspire and bring hope
Released on a monthly basis this magazine is automatically delivered automatically to your iPhone or iPad for subscribers.
Imagine getting the latest news, research and therapies delivered to you on a monthly basis. Once you join the Autism Parenting Magazine community, apart from the unconditional and invaluable support, you also receive some benefits:
• Autism Parenting Magazine delivered monthly right to your device
• Access to our 'members only' area of the website
• Free bonuses worth up to $30
We want the best for you and your child, join us today.
What's New in Version 7.8.2
Please help us reach even more parents. Spare 2 minutes to give the Autism Parenting Magazine app a review for this new version.
iOS 10 сode optimisation and enhancements along with a range of new features
The information is a wealth of knowledge from new autism research, to apps, social stories, parenting tips, home school, going out in public, etc. it really addresses autism holistically across the life span and is for all- new or old to the world of autism!
I can't download my content
I keep getting an error. Tried multiple things. I'll keep working at it . Maybe delete and re download the app
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 7.8.2
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Mark Blakey
- © Mark Blakey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Magazine Subscription$29.99
- Magazine Subscription$2.99
- Autism Parenting Magazine Subs$3.99
- Autism Parenting Magazine Subs$39.99
- Autism Parenting Magazine subsc$19.99
- Autism Parenting Magazine subsc$1.99
- Autsim Parenting Issue 1$2.99
- AP Issue 34$2.99
- Autism Parenting Issue 9$2.99
- Autism Parenting Issue 2$2.99