Autism Resource Connection allows families in Kansas and Nebraska to locate services and resources related to autism in their communities.
Services and resources can be searched according to zip code and category, including:
- Early Intervention (Ages 0-3)
- School (Ages 3-21)
- Community Based Services
- Transition/Adult Services
Users can assign ratings to each service and resource and designate their favorites.
Paging for large resource results and faster searches.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is an invaluable tool for families with autistic children. Highly recommended.
- Northeast Kansas Education Service Center
- 49.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TASN Autism and Tertiary Behavior Supports
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.