Autism Tracker Lite: Track and Analyze ASD
By Track & Share Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Physicians Practice Journal May 2015. Excellent video review by University of Nebraska Tech Edge - Episode 13, Apps for Exceptional Students. Featured by Apple iTunes Special Education for the years 2014 - 2016! Included in Brookes publication: Technology Tools for Students with Autism.
Autism Tracker can be life changing for families with an autistic child. Explore Autism. Track what matters to your child and your family. Use the visual calendar and multi-item graphs to view and discuss patterns. Share individual events or entire screens with your team using Dropbox, email or Twitter (Twitter lets you set up closed groups). Now, track several persons on one device. Daily Reminders.
Before you buy, please try the Lite version of Autism Tracker first. It has the same functionality as the Pro version. The number entries per item is limited to twelve in the Lite version. All data and set up can be transferred to Autism Tracker Pro.
Autism Tracker is an educational app that helps families explore Autism. Each of its screens represents a different domain of Autism. Several screens are already set up to get you started:
- Happiness, - Stress, - Activity Level, - Hyperactivity, Weather
- Bolting, - Self-injurious, - Property Destruction, - Tantrum
- Casein, - Lactose, - Gluten, - Colorants, - Caffeine
- Sleep, - Bowel Movements, - BM Texture
- show and compare all items at a glance
- One tap Yes / No items
- Customizable visual scales
- Use your own images and labels
- Note item with photos
- Powerful analytical package
- Daily, weekly, monthly graphs
- Compare multiple graphs at a glance
- Average, Min, Max, Last statistics
- Bar, line, icon, an trend graphs
- Visual calendar calculates icons for each day
- Tweet entries, notes and icons with one tap
- Export lists of entries for detailed review
- Export tables for daily, weekly, or monthly graphs
- Export backups for safe keeping or sharing
What's New in Version 7.1.3
bug fix for iOS10
I hope it will be compatible with the Apple Watch soon!
This is GREAT
My kid does not have ASD but has behavioral issues. I needed a way to find a connection between various variables when he had a major meltdown. You can track literally EVERYTHING because there are a ton of pre-formatted criteria you can choose or you can customize your own. Mine is set up like:
- Got enough sleep (yes/no)
- Took morning medication (yes/no)
- Morning behavior/mood (Very Good, Good, Neutral, Bad, Very Bad)
- Behavior at school (Very Good, Good, Neutral, Bad, Very Bad)
- Completed home responsibilities (Very Good, Good, Neutral, Bad, Very Bad)
- Took bedtime medication (yes/no)
- Mood note - This is where you have adequate space to write yourself a little blog post about what you did that day, special stressors, unusual incidents, details that might clarify the data.
All items can be customized for what day they apply to - so mine doesn't expect a rating for 'Behavior at school' on Saturday.
You can even choose a time of day when it will remind you to fill in the app.
You can view the data in graph or calendar form. You can email it as a spreadsheet or a html page.
One objection to this app is the name - it's AWESOME for ASD families but could be used to track literally everything. The options are pretty astonishing.
But - be aware that as soon as you realize YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE you'll have to upgrade to the $10.00 version. I wish they made that a little more clear.
Thanks from this family.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 7.1.3
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Track & Share Apps, LLC
- © Track & Share Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.