Autism Tracker can be life changing for families with a child on the spectrum. Explore Autism. Track what matters to your child and your family. Use the visual calendar and multi-item graphs to view and discuss patterns. Share individual events or entire screens with your team using Dropbox, email. Now, track several persons on one device.
Before you buy, please try the Lite version of Autism Tracker first. It has the same functionality as the Pro version. The number entries per item is limited to twelve in the Lite version. All data and set up can be transferred to Autism Tracker Pro.
Autism Tracker is an educational app that helps families explore Autism. Each of its screens represents a different domain of Autism. Several screens are already set up to get you started:
- Happiness, - Stress, - Activity Level, - Hyperactivity, Weather
- Bolting, - Self-injurious, - Property Destruction, - Tantrum
- Casein, - Lactose, - Gluten, - Colorants, - Caffeine
- Sleep, - Bowel Movements, - BM Texture
- show and compare all items at a glance
- One tap Yes / No items
- Customizable visual scales
- Use your own images and labels
- Note item with photos
- Powerful analytical package
- Daily, weekly, monthly graphs
- Compare multiple graphs at a glance
- Average, Min, Max, Last statistics
- Bar, line, icon, an trend graphs
- Visual calendar calculates icons for each day
- Tweet entries, notes and icons with one tap
- Export lists of entries for detailed review
- Export tables for daily, weekly, or monthly graphs
- Export backups for safe keeping or sharing
Featured by Physicians Practice Journal. Excellent video review by University of Nebraska Tech Edge - Episode 13, Apps for Exceptional Students. Featured by Apple iTunes Special Education! Included in Brookes publication: Technology Tools for Students with Autism.
iPhone X format supported, FaceID security
Ratings and Reviews
They contacted me and fixed the issue of not being able to add more than one person in the lite version.
Keeping track of various behaviors and such with my daughter who has autism is hard. But being able to do so greatly helps in pinpointing issues, patterns, and finding solutions! Having a way to easily track with my phone, that is always with me, will help immensely! I wasn’t able to find any other app that would allow me to track and customize what I want to track like this app will.
I think this app is useful even if you don’t have a child diagnosed with any issues but simply want to track for your own personal reasons at home. But if your child does and when doctors ask what happens when and how much, this will be extremely helpful!
Hi Jannalee, very sorry we missed your email to our support team. Good, news, we are going to release an update to AT Lite that lets you add multiple users. This way you get the full experience of the app even in its lite version. Please have a look for a special email from us as well.
I hope it will be compatible with the Apple Watch soon!
Helps so much
I love that I am keeping track off his behavior
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.