Autism Tracker Pro: Track and Analyze ASD
By Track & Share Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Physicians Practice Journal May 2015. Excellent video review by University of Nebraska Tech Edge - Episode 13, Apps for Exceptional Students. Featured by Apple iTunes Special Education for the years 2014 and 2015! Included in 2014 Brookes publication: Technology Tools for Students with Autism.
Autism Tracker can be life changing for families with an autistic child. Explore Autism. Track what matters to your child and your family. Use the visual calendar and multi-item graphs to view and discuss patterns. Share individual events or entire screens with your team using Dropbox, email or Twitter (Twitter lets you set up closed groups). Now, track several persons on one device. Daily Reminders. >> New: Price includes one Coaching session (Skype or phone) to get started with tracking.
Before you buy, please try the Lite version of Autism Tracker first. It has the same functionality as the Pro version. The number entries per item is limited to twelve in the Lite version. All data and set up can be transferred to Autism Tracker Pro.
Autism Tracker is an educational app that helps families explore Autism. Each of its screens represents a different domain of Autism. Several screens are already set up to get you started:
- Happiness, - Stress, - Activity Level, - Hyperactivity, Weather
- Bolting, - Self-injurious, - Property Destruction, - Tantrum
- Casein, - Lactose, - Gluten, - Colorants, - Caffeine
- Sleep, - Bowel Movements, - BM Texture
- show and compare all items at a glance
- One tap Yes / No items
- Customizable visual scales
- Use your own images and labels
- Note item with photos
- Powerful analytical package
- Daily, weekly, monthly graphs
- Compare multiple graphs at a glance
- Average, Min, Max, Last statistics
- Bar, line, icon, an trend graphs
- Visual calendar calculates icons for each day
- Tweet entries, notes and icons with one tap
- Export lists of entries for detailed review
- Export tables for daily, weekly, or monthly graphs
- Export backups for safe keeping or sharing
What's New in Version 7.1.3
We fixed bugs for iOS10
Let us know via support if there are any issues
The Autism Tracker Team is very happy to be able to keep offering this app on iOS10
Thank you for you support of more than 5 years!
We are considering a model based on donations to help us create the next version of AT.
Please reach out to us if you have ideas to help us keep offering AT in the future.
All the old symbols are gone 😢
For some reason many symbols have been replaced with fancy ones and the old symbols have been removed. Many people who use this app may not be able to handle the change well however and the new classy symbols are at times hard to understand and get used to. This app is specifically aimed at those who have autism, and many autistics have issues with changes, especially large scale changes like the visual ones present without warning in his update. It should have been obvious that such drastic sudden alterations should at least merit a mention in the description of the update
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 7.1.3
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Track & Share Apps, LLC
- © Track & Share Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.