Autism Tracker Pro: Track, analyze and share ASD daily
By Track & Share Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured by Physicians Practice Journal May 2015. Excellent video review by University of Nebraska Tech Edge - Episode 13, Apps for Exceptional Students. Featured by Apple iTunes Special Education for the years 2014 and 2015! Included in 2014 Brookes publication: Technology Tools for Students with Autism.
Autism Tracker can be life changing for families with an autistic child. Explore Autism. Track what matters to your child and your family. Use the visual calendar and multi-item graphs to view and discuss patterns. Share individual events or entire screens with your team using Dropbox, email or Twitter (Twitter lets you set up closed groups). Now, track several persons on one device. Daily Reminders. >> New: Price includes one Coaching session (Skype or phone) to get started with tracking.
Before you buy, please try the Lite version of Autism Tracker first. It has the same functionality as the Pro version. The number entries per item is limited to twelve in the Lite version. All data and set up can be transferred to Autism Tracker Pro.
Autism Tracker is an educational app that helps families explore Autism. Each of its screens represents a different domain of Autism. Several screens are already set up to get you started:
- Happiness, - Stress, - Activity Level, - Hyperactivity, Weather
- Bolting, - Self-injurious, - Property Destruction, - Tantrum
- Casein, - Lactose, - Gluten, - Colorants, - Caffeine
- Sleep, - Bowel Movements, - BM Texture
- show and compare all items at a glance
- One tap Yes / No items
- Customizable visual scales
- Use your own images and labels
- Note item with photos
- Powerful analytical package
- Daily, weekly, monthly graphs
- Compare multiple graphs at a glance
- Average, Min, Max, Last statistics
- Bar, line, icon, an trend graphs
- Visual calendar calculates icons for each day
- Tweet entries, notes and icons with one tap
- Export lists of entries for detailed review
- Export tables for daily, weekly, or monthly graphs
- Export backups for safe keeping or sharing
What's New in Version 6.4.3
Before updating, please backup to Dropbox or email. We are working on some issues with iCloud. In this release we fixed some issues with landscape mode. The new version now also runs on iOS7 now.
Recent new features are:
- a Track | View button to make entries | view and edit all entries for a day
- zoomable graphs
- a counter item that works with just one tap for iPhone (double tap iPad)
- advanced users: create scales with unlimited levels and give each level its own weight
Very Good and has potential
I customized the app the way I needed to track behaviors and also variables that all so contribute to these. This app offers a lot. I'd also like to see it be able to add a little more features like antecedents. I think you can write them in notes but it would be easier if it was part of questions.
Also a biggy is I'd love the app to have multiple alarms to check in like hourly vs daily. And for that to be customized too. Thank you. Great app.
I found this app while looking to track my son's behavior and moods at his doctor's suggestion. It took me a few minutes to really figure it out, but once I did I was able to customize it to my needs. I started with the lite version but it maxed out after a week or so. The full version is worth the nominal price. I recommend this for tracking more than just autism.
Useful App for tracking my issues
I'm on the autism spectrum, and use this app for myself. It's helpful for me to be able to track how often I'm having meltdowns, aggression, sensory overload, etc. It's easy to use and customizable to suit your needs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 6.4.3
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Track & Share Apps, LLC
- © Track & Share Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.