By Joe Macirowski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop losing memories to bad lighting.
Auto Adjust is a lightweight utility for automatically bringing your dull, dark, or washed out photos to life!
Auto Adjust is the only app that lets you make adjustments to your images instantly. There's no waiting for changes and its designed to save your photos faster than any other image processing app available. Auto Adjust will also keep your image the same size no matter how large it may be. This app will completely transform your photo library!
• 6 Different Black and White modes (Luminance Mode)
• Create HDR results with only a single image
• Noise Reduction
• Intuitive Color Correction
• Set Screen Brightness right in the app. If you're using a low screen brightness (to save battery, you're inside, etc) you might be over brightening your images! Never make this mistake again by setting your screen brightness within Auto Adjust
• Full Photo Size. Some photo apps like to cheat you and shrink your photos. Auto Adjust shows you your photo size so you know they're still 3, 5, 8, or even 12MP! They stay their original size!
• Manual Tweaking. Some apps just have a Magic Wand. Auto Adjust actually shows you how it adjusts your photos and lets you tweak it from there, or do it all manually.
• Realtime adjustments. When you drag a slider in Auto Adjust, your photo changes AS YOU DRAG. No waiting. No "Working".
• Tap to switch between "before" and "after" of you photo.
What's New in Version 4.3.2
Split Screen iOS 9 Support
Displays upside down
I can't even start to use tgis app since the very first picture I tried to edit is upside down. I don't know if it was taken that way or is being incorrectly displayed by this app but it doesn't really matter. Without a way to rotate pictures, I cannot edit them which makes ghis just a waste of space on my phone. That's no way to start an app so it's ready to be uninstalled.
Raw EXIF Viewer
The main function works pretty well. After the auto-fix is performed, some manual adjustments are necessary depending on the picture.
This app can additionally display the raw EXIF info of images, which I think is the most useful part of this app.
Auto Adjust - put into your tool box today.
The "Auto Adjust" is so quick, easy, and accurate.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joe Macirowski
- © 2012 Joe Macirowski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Auto Adjust Pro$1.99