Auto Care Free - Car Maintenance Service and Gas Log
By Xper2 Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you neglecting your car's maintenance needs because of your busy lifestyle? Track your car's service and gas fill-ups with Auto Care. Start getting the maximum performance, reliability and fuel efficiency of your car.
Auto Care Free does not include the premium features. But you can transfer your data to Auto Care if you decide to upgrade.
• Manage as many cars as you need
• Log your fill-ups and car services
• Be reminded of due services
• Works with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
• Odometer can be in miles, kilometers or hours
• Fuel can be in gallons or liters
• Fuel economy can be in MPG, UK MPG, km/l or l/100km
• Record distances using the tripmeter or odometer
• Track your car's service history
• Review the history of a specific service
• Can be by month or distance
• Can be a specific date or odometer
• Includes a few reminders to get you started
• Have peace of mind for your data, they are safe in iCloud
• Feel free to use any of your devices, iCloud will keep them in sync
• It just works
CHARTS AND STATISTICS
• Fuel economy
• Gas prices
• Gas expenses
• Distance traveled
• Cost per distance traveled
• Service expenses
• Total cost of ownership
• Print to any AirPrint enabled printer
• Generate PDF files
• Email PDF files
• Backup and restore
• Import and export Excel compatible CSV files
• Email fuel-up CSV
• Import and export fuel-up CSV via Dropbox
• Send fuel-up via SMS
What's New in Version 3.3.2
- Bug fixes and UI enhancements
I have enjoyed using this app. I have been tracking maintenance costs on all of our vehicles, but transferred all of the data for my daily driver to this app. It is convenient to track my gasoline and maintenance costs at the time of purchase. I have enjoyed the flexibility to create new categories for maintenance and add notes with each entry if I want.
I did encounter one bug that froze things up after a recent update, but the company was responsive to my notification and made another update promptly which fixed the bug.
I enjoy having the mileage record always available, and being able to see how long it's been since I last replaced something (like the battery, or my wiper blades). You are able to customize the miles or intervals for typical maintenance items, like tire rotation, or timing belt replacement, or cabin air filter replacement.
It's been a pretty useful and flexible app!
Some things need ironing out.
The app is great to use, I am pleased with it. It keeps track of my expenses on my car very well. However most all the time when you tap on the app the first time it immediately crashes after that it runs normally; does this on a 5s, 6 plus, also an iPad mini 2. I would like to upgrade to the full version but $4.99 just so I can export the data? Do not get me wrong I bought plenty of premium features and apps more than $4.99, but that is very exaggerating; it would be better if it were $1.99 or $2.99 then I would buy the feature.
I've only had this downloaded for a couple of weeks, and I'm very impressed. It does a great job of tracking fuel use, and you can add & even customize maintenance intervals & items.
I had to back a couple things out, but that was due to errors putting numbers in. If you input one number, then correct it to a lower one, the highest one is still recorded until you delete the wrong entry completely & re-enter.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 19, 2014
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Xper2 Lifestyle N Travel Solutions
- © 2012-2014 Xper2 Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.