Auto Colorize Pro is a revolutionary photo coloring application which lets you use new automatic colorization technique based on scribbles to change the color of any object on your photo. Just mark part of the image with any color and let the magic happen.
Some of the things that you can do with Auto Colorize Pro:
- change the color of your clothes
- gray out everyone in your photo except for you
- add colors to old black and white photography
- change your hair and eye color
- make the sky purple
- change the color of the wall in your room
- create a sepia tone effect
- in-app quick interactive tutorial
- multiple levels of undo/redo
- hint window which shows what is behind your finger
- color picker with RGB and HSV color models
- two finger pan and zoom
- unique automatic mode
- normal mode for manual color change
- load photos from your library or take with your camera
- adjust brush size and opacity
- universal app (works on both iPhone and iPad)
Ratings and Reviews
Not nearly as magical as they claim just another masking and color splash app which it does reasonably well but it falls short of what it claims to be.
I can’t change the color when using the manual mode. Pretty frustrating.
Intelligent "magic wand" and efficient masking
I use a wide variety of editing apps, mostly for a selective feature instead of one-stop-for-all suite.
Auto Colorize is one such app. It is the most efficient masking app utilizing an intelligent magic wand tool and masking (similar to Handy Photo but for coloring). With a few simple lines the app will mask pretty accurately how you intended it and much quicker than hand. Another great feature is the ability to erase only the color over the mask using the Reverter tool to fix bits of over masking.
The tools in the Auto set and Manual set are well thought out to complement each other enabling the user to do some pretty sophisticated editing/colouring. I've coloured a complicated scene from inside a hangar supported by a metal frame and cement columns under a glass paneled roof showing the sky through a canopy of trees, with some skaters doing tricks on the ground that covers the bottom half of the shot, all in a few easy strokes. Pretty amazing.
BTW, it's also really simple to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.