Auto Loan Car Calc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
January 2014 – Updated the app to be iOS7 beautiful. Also fixed a few bugs. Install it today and lets us know what you think!
Auto Loan Car Calc, powered by Autoloans.com, offers all of the tools you need to make your auto shopping experience as easy and affordable as possible. Don't get blindsided at the dealership by the inevitable flurry of prices, interest rates, and payment amounts. Use Car Calc to do your research in advance and make sure you can identify a good deal when you see it.
Here are the features you get with the Car Calc App:
- Current Interest Rate Lookup - Quickly find average interest rates for all credit types in your area. The average rates for Excellent, Good, Fair, and Poor credit will be displayed so you know what interest rates to expect based on your credit score. You'll also be able to see the average auto loan interest rates for specific lending institutions located in your city. Rates are updated daily.
- Monthly Payment Calculator - Find out how much that new vehicle will cost you on a monthly basis. Simply answer a few basic questions, and Car Calc will display your estimated monthly payment. If the estimated monthly payment is out of your price range, you may adjust the loan type and term to find what works for you.
- Affordability Calculator - Not sure how much car you can afford? Enter your desired monthly payment, along with your preferred loan terms, and Car Calc will do the work for you! If your finances are flexible, adjust the payment amount and term to see if it's possible to afford your dream car.
- Auto Loan Quotes - Get free, no-obligation auto loan quotes using our quick mobile application. We will match you with dealerships and lenders that specialize in working with buyers just like you. Buying a car has never been easier!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Enables 0% interest calculations
Works fine for me
Just used the app, works fine for me and helped me figure out some current rates while I'm looking for a new car.
I was able to get some good ideas for affordability on a new car purchase.
Was great. Now it crashes every time you try to search for rates. Stay away until app is updated past 1.2.1.