Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
This App allows Skype users to automatically answer Skype calls from specified usernames.
- Put your significant other on the autoanswer list to ensure that he or she will be the only person on to see you in your PJs!
- Use AutoAnswer to remotely check your Skype camera!
- Add as many names as you want to the autoanswer list.
- Select usernames from your buddylist (if logged into Skype), or type names in manually.
- Enable or disable AutoAnswer at any time via the statusbar.
- AutoAnswer will remember your settings next time you run the application.
Note: Skype version 5.5 or later is required in order for AutoAnswer to work. AutoAnswer does not work with Facebook calls.
1) Make sure Skype is running and you are logged in.
2) Launch AutoAnswer (Make sure to accept any requests for AutoAnswer to have access to Skype)
3) Go to Preference by clicking on the statusbar icon, and populate the autoanswer list by selecting or typing in the exact username you want on the list and Click "Add"
4) Once you have added all of the usernames to your autoanswer list, close the Preference window and make sure that AutoAnswer is enabled in the AutoAnswer statusbar menu.
5) You are good to go! As long as AutoAnswer is running and enabled, and Skype calls to usernames on your autoanswer list will automatically be answered!
What's New in Version 1.3
- Correctly answers with video
- Fixed problems where it could not reconnect with Skype after crash
- Added greyed out status icons to indicate when not connected with Skype
- Added option to enable or disable video
It does what its supposed to do!! At first it didn’t answer automatically with video but I just unchecked the “video on” option and checked it back again and it worked. If your looking for an app to answer Skype calls automatically for specific contacts look no further!!:p Recommended!
Does not work for video
I purchased this application hoping that it would enable selective auto answer with video calling. It did not work for me.