By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We obsessively cover the auto industry at Autoblog, but keeping up with the latest auto news should not require being chained to your desk or stuck in a coffee shop. With the Autoblog app, you can now take the latest in automotive news, reviews and event coverage wherever you go.
In addition to Autoblog, you also have on-the-go access to the latest news from the green scene by AutoblogGreen, as well as what’s happening at the convergence of technology and cars by Translogic. And because we know that, like us, you’re always shopping for your next auto, we’ve included the best new car shopping tool from AOL Autos called Best Deals to help you buy the right car at the right price from the right dealer.
- Get it here first: You can count on Autoblog to deliver the most up-to-date auto news before anyone else.
- Four apps in one: In addition to Autoblog, read green news with AutoblogGreen, check out new technology with Translogic, and find the Best Deal on your next car with AOL Autos.
- Beautiful images: View gorgeous images of cars on the go.
oGet the edge: Build and configure your new car and get an AOL Autos Best Deals price before or even at the dealership.
- Be prepared: A built-in loan calculator arms you with the numbers you need.
- Let us remember it for you: Save your configurations or build cars on the fly so you have the details with you.
- Get feedback: Share an interesting article with your friends and family or get their feedback on your new ride.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• Various bug fixes.
• Performance enhancements.
It's 2013 !!!
Can you guys PLEASE fix the following issues :
1. App. Loads very slow
2. Articles load very slow
3. Photo gallery takes ages to load
4. While going back to the index (main page ) it kicked you back up if there was a new post and you have to scroll back to where you've been ( very annoying )
5. Everytime you go back to main page ( after reading a article ) it displays the page and 2 seconds later it " pumps" the whole page down to allow the top space for the ad. Many times after you already clicked an article on the screen.
Justice the ad display at the same time with the rest if the page to solve this annoying problem.
6. The app. doesn't keep you logged in so you have to re- log in everytime you use it... Come on, it's a smart phone app. that can be assumed to be used by the same registered user time after time.
7. Please fix 1 through 6
8. Thank you.
Autoblog is a great way to get your daily automotive industry news. From this app users can read and save the latest news, look at galleries for all kinds of vehicles, as well as watch videos showing vehicles in action. This app contains four sources of news so you get stories covering various angles of the industry such as green vehicle technology, concept cars, and even personal stories from automotive professionals. The design allows for quick and easy navigation throughout different sections. This is one of the best apps for a automotive lover to have.
Worth the download if you frequent the site.
It's a decent app. The design is very straightforward and quick to load. The articles on the app update as soon as the site's does.
+ intuitive layout
+ quick loading
+ based on an already solid website w/ frequent articles
- no article search capabilities
- occasionally has 'off' days where it simply refuses to connect to
- there's no way to stay permanently logged into the comment
- no way to edit/delete comments
- some occasional issues with posting comments
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 24, 2012
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 10.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AOL Inc.
- © 2014 AOL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.