By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We obsessively cover the auto industry at Autoblog, but keeping up with the latest auto news should not require being chained to your desk or stuck in a coffee shop. With the Autoblog app, you can now take the latest in automotive news, reviews and event coverage wherever you go.
In addition to Autoblog, you also have on-the-go access to the latest news from the green scene by AutoblogGreen, as well as what’s happening at the convergence of technology and cars by Translogic. And because we know that, like us, you’re always shopping for your next auto, we’ve included the best new car shopping tool from AOL Autos called Best Deals to help you buy the right car at the right price from the right dealer.
- Get it here first: You can count on Autoblog to deliver the most up-to-date auto news before anyone else.
- Four apps in one: In addition to Autoblog, read green news with AutoblogGreen, check out new technology with Translogic, and find the Best Deal on your next car with AOL Autos.
- Beautiful images: View gorgeous images of cars on the go.
oGet the edge: Build and configure your new car and get an AOL Autos Best Deals price before or even at the dealership.
- Be prepared: A built-in loan calculator arms you with the numbers you need.
- Let us remember it for you: Save your configurations or build cars on the fly so you have the details with you.
- Get feedback: Share an interesting article with your friends and family or get their feedback on your new ride.
What's New in Version 1.7.9
Is it just me or is the quality of this app's icon photo too low? It looks blurry and not sharp at all. I almost hate looking at it.
And I'm not a big fan of the home page of this app. You know, the one with 4 buttons (autoblog, green, ...). The design is just plain ugly. They first made it to those 3.5 inch iPhones and when iPhone 5 first came out, they did a cheap fix and added black color at the bottom of a screen to fill it.
I wish they could come up with a better looking app. Steve Jobs would throw up over this app.
Great app ruined by excessive ads
I like Autoblog, and their app is generally easy to use and well-designed. The problem is that ads pop-up quite frequently, and in one article I was reading an ad popped up less than five seconds after I had just closed the prior ad. I deleted this app because of this, what a shame.
Time for a new app
Let us only view news from the manufacturers or categories we care about.
When swiping to go back keep us at the same scrolling point as before rather than the top of page.
Update your app icon and fire your previous user interface designer.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 1.7.9
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AOL Inc.
- © 2016 AOL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.