The official AutoCAD mobile app by Autodesk®
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing application, with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools that allow you to view, create, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices - anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
Download the FREE 7-day trial of the premium version to unlock the most advanced and easy-to-use drawing, drafting and editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from email or external storage and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays. The app works with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT on your desktop to enable a continuous digital workflow from the office to field and back. You can even work offline without an internet connection.
AutoCAD mobile app makes life easier for everyone involved in a project, regardless of CAD expertise. An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors
- Open and view your DWG files from email or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
- Create new drawings on the fly
- Modify and mark-up drawings
- Measure accurately while on site
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap and keypad input
- Advanced drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
- Work offline and sync your changes once back online
- Share your designs in the field
- Plot designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
- Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers.
- Blocks- View and select existing blocks to add to a drawing.
- Design feed- Add notes, photos and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Easily import measured values from Leica Disto
- Use GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
- Includes priority email support
- Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
- Safeguard drawings in your included free Autodesk cloud storage account or with your own external accounts
- Collaborate better to avoid mistakes and re-work
- Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
Upgrade to AutoCAD mobile premium to enable editing and drawings tools or the ultimate version for more storage and larger file sizes.
AutoCAD mobile subscription plans are available in the following options:
•Premium monthly for $4.99
•Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
•Ultimate annual for $99.99
•Students can subscribe to the premium plan for FREE!
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected. Follow us on:
Thanks for using AutoCAD!
We are constantly making performance improvements and fixing little bugs, so we hope you enjoy the latest version!
Ratings and Reviews
The power of AutoCAD in your pocket.
Great for drawing, absolutely terrible for exporting
There's a way to export your drawings as pdf's, which is crucial for me, but honestly I'd have more luck drawing it on notability and then exporting, because this app's pdf exporter is terrible. You should be able to set a custom scale, much less any scale, but no matter what you put in as a scale this app just decides to put its own random scale in, just to taunt you. Fit to paper doesn't even work unless you put your drawing into a box, and even then it cuts off the edges so part of your drawing is gone. They need a pdf preview before you share, and let you find the right margins so that you can easily fit the box so you can fit to page. Otherwise you will never be able to export an accurate representation.
Great product, how about more options
Easy to use and very flexible but needs more libraries of objects. The basic home furniture objects are fine, but how about more things for engineering drawings. I have AutoCAD on my Mac at home but I am using the iPad for much more of my work, so quick, easy, and portable
Had a project I did by hand because no steel shapes library was available. I am fine with making the steel shapes library an in app purchase. I know that other folks will want other libraries for their projects so make them as addons
Also let us add a shape we regularly use to the apps objects library that shows up whenever we start app
- 706.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Autodesk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium monthly $4.99
- Premium annual $49.99
- Premium monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.