Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autocar is the car enthusiast's weekly fix, delivering you a unique mix of the latest news, opinion, features, first drives of new cars and in-depth road tests – all complemented by the best photography in the business. No other magazine covers the subject you love with such enthusiasm, insight and quality every week of the year. Autocar stands for the highest quality in car journalism – and is rewarded with access to the best new cars and the biggest news stories before any of the opposition which we share with you, our readers, every week.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-51 Issues (1 Year) at £99.99 / $149.99
-26 Issues (6 Months) at £54.99 / $79.99
-13 Issues (3 Months) at £27.99 / $39.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
What's New in Version 3.6.6
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Improvements for iOS9 Push notifications.
- Subscriptions in iPhone 6
- Contact support layouts resolve.
- New Issues update when app is pushed into background
- Restore purchase notification is back
- User interface changes for alignments and spacing optimisations
- Improved app performance, bug fixes and crashes fixed
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at email@example.com,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503
Great content, frustrating app
Love the content and happy to pay the hefty yearly subscription to get it, but this app is buggy and seldom updated. It's been years since I have been able to see and download a new issue after I get a notification saying it's available. Have to do a tedious workaround of deleting the app, re-downloading it and restoring my subscription. Now for the past several days it just says 'there's been a problem loading your content' and shows me nothing at all. Aaargh! Would never put up with this if there was another reasonable way to get this content :/
It should be called the back issue app
Most apps for car magazines, allows people to download & read the new issue 1 or 2 days before it hits the newstand. Not autocar, The new issue becomes available 3 or 4 days after the issue is available at the newsagent. What's the point of that? I guess this app is the back issue app....
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 3.6.6
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Haymarket Media Group Limited
- © Haymarket Media Group Limited & PixelMags inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Autocar: Auto Renewing Subscription$36.99
- Autocar: Auto Renewing Subscription$129.99
- Autocar: Auto Renewing Subscription$74.99
- 25 May 2016 of Autocar$3.99
- 27 April 2016 of Autocar$3.99
- 04 January 2017 of Autocar$3.99
- 9 March 2016 of Autocar$3.99
- 13 July 2016 of Autocar$3.99
- 2 March 2016 of Autocar$3.99
- 6 April 2016 of Autocar$3.99