Autodesk® AEC & Civil Engineering Feed – BIM, CAD, and Autodesk software learning resource
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you work in architecture, building engineering, civil engineering, or construction? Then this app is for you. Autodesk® AEC & Civil Engineering Feed is a free and easy-to-use information resource that helps you stay up to date on your industry and Autodesk® software at your convenience. With a wide variety of material—including articles, customer stories, product overviews, and software tutorials—this app is for professionals who want to stay informed of the latest information when in the office, at home, or on the move. AEC & Civil Engineering Feed is updated frequently, so there is always something new to read, watch, or learn.
With AEC & Civil Engineering Feed you can:
- Read about the latest industry trends, how others are using Autodesk software, and case studies.
- Watch video overviews that show you how to take advantage of workflows between Autodesk BIM & CAD solutions.
- Learn how to get more out of your software investment. Watch training videos from the experts.
AEC & Civil Engineering Feed allows you to:
- Stream or download videos. Watch them now or save to watch later (great for those long journeys).
- Filter by the content that is relevant to you. Set your preferences and make sure the most important content is always waiting for you at the top.
- Update when you are ready. Get alerts when new content is available but download only when you want to.
- Quickly locate that interesting article. AEC & Civil Engineering Feed allows you to view an archive of articles, so you can quickly find content you read previously.
- Share with your peers. AEC & Civil Engineering Feed is integrated with Mail, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, and Facebook® so that you can seamlessly share material with your teams, colleagues, and friends.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
An exciting new release that makes visual and functional improvements to give you clearer access to articles and videos.
• Enhanced Feed to allow for more clear view of articles by industry.
• New Archive so you can quickly search back at historical content, filtered by industry.
• Now includes articles and videos for civil engineers.
• General usability enhancements.
• Bug fixed that prevented new content loading for updating users.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 10, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 27.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.