Autodesk® BIM 360™ Plan is a production planning app for contractors that supports Lean construction practices for increasing the reliability of project work plans while providing insight into the root causes that can erode team productivity and project profit.
Using an intuitive and highly visual user interface that enables more transparent, near real–time planning via web and mobile access, BIM 360 Plan helps reduce manual data processing time while minimizing project waste associated with overproduction, excess inventory, and task re-work.
View and Edit Your Work Plan
• Use the Swimlane view to quickly review and update planned activities
• Update project activities as either: Backlog, committed, complete, or incomplete
• Quickly filter your view of project commitments by: Company, location, and/or work breakdown
Share and Collaborate
• Sync and share updates with your project team via the BIM 360 Plan web site
• Download a snapshot of your work plan and work offline until you're back in the office or trailer
• Reinforce Last Planner® behavior with BIM 360 Plan’s built-in accountability workflow
Autodesk BIM 360 Plan mobile app is licensed under the following License and Services Agreement. Your download and/or use of the Autodesk BIM 360 Plan mobile app shall serve as your acknowledgement to the terms of this License and Services Agreement with respect to your use of the Autodesk BIM 360 Plan mobile app.
Requirements: Compatible with iPad 2 or later. Requires iOS 7 or later.
Requires a subscription to the BIM 360 Plan web service.
Mobile release version 1.2 - Updated Sign In
BIM 360 Plan Version 1.2 updates the sign in screens to support the latest Autodesk sign in process. This new sign in process provides enhanced security. This release also includes updates to several internal components.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot sign in
Cannot sign in even after created an account. Looked promising. Would like to know the reason why I cannot sign in. Error says: Request fail: unauthorized. 401. Why?
Error every time I try to log in.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.