Pixlr - Photo Collages, Effect
By 123RF Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unlock your creativity with Pixlr – the free photo editor! Capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Once you’re done, share your finished work directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or your other favorite social networks!
Follow Pixlr on Instagram (@pixlr) for tips, tricks, and daily inspiration to make cool photos. We have a fun new photo challenge for you every week.
Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a photo or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need.
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your photo with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the App Store or contacting us via Instagram (@Pixlr), Twitter (@Pixlr), or Facebook (/Pixlr).
What's New in Version 3.3.3
• Bug fixed.
Excellent features, but not without flaws
This app has a ton of great features and customization options, but—as others have stated—there is no undo button, which I don't love. My main issue though is that about half of the time, once I finally finish fine-tuning my picture, the one that saves looks quite a bit different from how it did in the app. Like for example if I try to blur out the background, it'll look the way I want within Pixlr, but the version that saves to my photos will have half of the background unblurred.
But despite that, this is still my go-to.
Why is there not new winter sticker
You've always been my favorite photo app, but it seems like you are no longer updating the content of it. Will you be getting winter/holiday/new year stickers?
Great photo editing tools, but....
I counted something like 50 gay stickers, but nary a Christian sticker, which seems a bit narrow minded. This sticker are unsophisticated and childish. So I save to my PicsArts app that has tons of very nice stickers. Improve and expand your apps please.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 3.3.3
- Size: 77.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: 123RF Limited
- © 123RF
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.