By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autodesk® SketchBook® is an intuitive painting and drawing application designed for people of all skill levels, who love to draw. We reimagined the paint engine, so SketchBook delivers more fluid pencils and natural painting than ever before, all while keeping the interface clean and simple. With SketchBook, capture everything from your smallest doodles to your biggest ideas, all in one place, no matter where you are.
We removed the Sign In requirement for many of the advanced features. Now, just download and discover a more powerful drawing app, without signing in. We’ve also made it easier to import your traditional art onto a layer in SketchBook with Import from Camera. Snap a photo of your line art and start coloring in SketchBook.
Sketch, create line art, paint – discover an authentic, natural experience as close to pencil, pen, marker, or brush on paper as a digital art tool can be.
• Full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• 10+ preset brushes, including customizable pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Synthetic pressure-sensitivity
• 2500% zoom for controlling the finest details of your art
• A complete Layer Editor with up to 3 layers and 16 blending modes
• Symmetry and proportional transform tools
Pro features (available for purchase in-app for $4.99, or free with a SketchBook Pro membership):
• A comprehensive Brush Library: 100+ preset pencils, pens, brushes, and markers
• Synthetic and smudge brush sets
• SketchBook Motion - named iPad App of the Year for 2016 - is fully unlocked as a free app for SketchBook subscribers. Available as a separate download from iTunes.
• Full Copic® Color Library
• More layers
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes
• Advanced selection tools (marquee, lasso, magic wand)
• Gradient fills tools (linear, radial)
Now, purchase a SketchBook Subscription using your iTunes account, right here on your mobile device. A SketchBook Subscription unlocks the SketchBook Pro features across all your Mac and IOS (iPad, iPhone and iPodTouch) devices with a single purchase.
• If you choose to upgrade to a Pro membership, you will be charged through your iTunes Account, for just $29.99/year or $4.99/month.
• Membership automatically renews for the membership period you select, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will receive a reminder email prior to the end of your current membership period.
• Manage membership preferences in the Account Settings page on www.SketchBook.com
• You may cancel your SketchBook membership at any time but it will not take effect until the end of your current membership period.
Easily organize your artwork in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering. You can save to and store your work on Dropbox.
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
What's New in Version 3.7.4
For iPhone users, many of you missed using your Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus with SketchBook, so we brought this back.
AutoDesk please bring 123d sculpt back and please read this!
I love drawing and sketching and this app is great but I want to make 3D art and there was a perfect app for that it was called 123d sculpt+! Please return it I know I'm not the only one who was angered by this! Why did you remove 123d sculpt too I would t be mad if I could at least use 123d sculpt but it's annoying every other sculpt app is terrible please autodesk!
Feel ripped off
I had bought the older version of Sketchbook Pro (version 2.9.something) and didn't know they stopped updating and removed it from the AppStore because it's been a while since I had used it. Finding out how to upgrade was confusing, but figured that I'd risk it and buy the pro tools version again, and was considering a subscription. Turns out you loose tool features in this basic "updated" app and the only way to get them back, and additional tools and features, you have to buy a subscription of either $4.99/month or the yearly. I really feel like I wasted my money with this app. It would have been much better business/customer service if they had notified previous paying customers that the older version wasn't going to be updated anymore or supported, AND that customers previous purchases would be honored in the new app "upgrade". Interesting enough there's no contact email to ask about this. Sorry, I'm not opening up an account to send in a customer ticket. I shouldn't have to.
How do I get my sketchbook pro purchases
Back wen you all had sketchbook pro ,, I purchased a lot of stuff that came with it ,,, how can I redeem the brushes, the work, the money I spent ,, I had to purchase this app ,, and sketchbook pro ,,,you all made me pay twice for the same thing ,, it's a great app ,, but I don't like getting played.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 20, 2017
- Version: 3.7.4
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Tools$4.99
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro Membership$4.99
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro Membership$29.99