By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Autodesk® SketchBook® is an intuitive painting and drawing application designed for people of all skill levels, who love to draw. We reimagined the paint engine, so SketchBook delivers more fluid pencils and natural painting than ever before, all while keeping the interface clean and simple. With SketchBook, capture everything from your smallest doodles to your biggest ideas, all in one place, no matter where you are.
We removed the Sign In requirement for many of the advanced features. Now, just download and discover a more powerful drawing app, without signing in. We’ve also made it easier to import your traditional art onto a layer in SketchBook with Import from Camera. Snap a photo of your line art and start coloring in SketchBook.
Sketch, create line art, paint – discover an authentic, natural experience as close to pencil, pen, marker, or brush on paper as a digital art tool can be.
• Full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• 10+ preset brushes, including customizable pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Synthetic pressure-sensitivity
• 2500% zoom for controlling the finest details of your art
• A complete Layer Editor with up to 3 layers and 16 blending modes
• Symmetry and proportional transform tools
Pro features (available for purchase in-app for $4.99, or free with a SketchBook Pro membership):
• A comprehensive Brush Library: 100+ preset pencils, pens, brushes, and markers
• Synthetic and smudge brush sets
• SketchBook Motion - named iPad App of the Year for 2016 - is fully unlocked as a free app for SketchBook subscribers. Available as a separate download from iTunes.
• Full Copic® Color Library
• More layers
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes
• Advanced selection tools (marquee, lasso, magic wand)
• Gradient fills tools (linear, radial)
Now, purchase a SketchBook Subscription using your iTunes account, right here on your mobile device. A SketchBook Subscription unlocks the SketchBook Pro features across all your Mac and IOS (iPad, iPhone and iPodTouch) devices with a single purchase.
• If you choose to upgrade to a Pro membership, you will be charged through your iTunes Account, for just $29.99/year or $4.99/month.
• Membership automatically renews for the membership period you select, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will receive a reminder email prior to the end of your current membership period.
• Manage membership preferences in the Account Settings page on www.SketchBook.com
• You may cancel your SketchBook membership at any time but it will not take effect until the end of your current membership period.
Easily organize your artwork in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering. You can save to and store your work on Dropbox.
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
What's New in Version 3.7.4
For iPhone users, many of you missed using your Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus with SketchBook, so we brought this back.
How do I get my sketchbook pro purchases
Back wen you all had sketchbook pro ,, I purchased a lot of stuff that came with it ,,, how can I redeem the brushes, the work, the money I spent ,, I had to purchase this app ,, and sketchbook pro ,,,you all made me pay twice for the same thing ,, it's a great app ,, but I don't like getting played.
Good.. But only for tablet
The app is great, it's what I use to digitalize my drawings! But.. I can only stand to use it on tablet. On a phone, it is possibly the worst drawing app I've tried. Everything on the phone is so impossible to find. Needs a tutorial or something
Best sketching app for iPad
I've tried multiple art apps since I got my first iPad a year and a half ago, and this is in general the best one. Other apps do certain, specific things better, but Sketchbook combines functionality, creativity, and intuition in ways that no other app does.
- The interface is very easy to use, not to mention customizable.
- Pretty good simulation of real-world materials; not the best ever, but pretty good. Plus some sharper digital tools as well.
- Great stylus responsiveness. I had an iPad mini and Wacom Intuos stylus for a while, and this was the best for those. Now that I've upgraded to an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, I STILL think it's the best as far as using the stylus goes.
- Lots of useful features in general.
- I'd like to be able to import different brush sets, like I can on the desktop version of Sketchbook Pro. The pro tools are nice, but not exhaustive.
- We still REALLY need unlimited layers (although thank you for at least upping the number to twelve from six).
Overall I can't recommend this app enough for artists; it's absolutely essential for me.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 20, 2017
- Version: 3.7.4
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Tools$4.99
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro Membership$4.99
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro Membership$29.99