By Autodesk Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Autodesk® SketchBook® is made for everyone who loves to draw and is an essential tool for digital artists of all skill levels. An easy-to-use and customizable interface makes tools easily accessible, so artists always have convenient access to the power and flexibility of a digital tool while maintaining a natural drawing experience. SketchBook is now free to download and use. Install the app to discover the power of SketchBook and start unlocking your creativity today.
• Clean and unobtrusive interface
• Layer Editor supports up to 3 layers for increased control over your drawings and sketches
• Full color spectrum control that includes swatches from the Copic Color Library
• Other workflow improvements, including selection, repositionable symmetry axis, automatic save, and more
Advanced features available for Pro members:
• Comprehensive Brush Library with over 100 preset pencil, pens, markers, and brushes
• Customizable brushes for control over the finest details of your art
• Full layer controls, including layer grouping, multiple layer transform, and layer blending modes, makes whole or partial image manipulation, transformation, and selection easier than ever
• Perspective Guides with 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, and fisheye modes
• Flipbook mode with an animation timeline to bring your creations to life
• Distort transform gives you the freedom to manipulate your image easily
• Dynamic flood fills with solid, linear, and radial gradients for complete control
• Advanced tools, including dynamic symmetry, steady stroke, drawing mode, and image editing
Unique to the Mac App Store version:
• Save files directly to iCloud, so you can access canvases from iOS versions of SketchBook.
• Purchase and manage your SketchBook membership within the Mac App Store.
Visit www.sketchbook.com for tips, tutorials, the SketchBook blog, and support.
• If you choose to upgrade to a Pro membership, you will be charged through your iTunes Account.
• Membership automatically renews for the membership period you select, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will receive a reminder email prior to the end of your current membership period.
• Manage membership preferences in the Account Settings page on www.SketchBook.com
• You may cancel your SketchBook membership at any time but it will not take effect until the end of your current membership period.
For inquiries, visit support.sketchbook.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 7.2
•Create a FlipBook from image sequences
•Import image sequences into a flipbook:
•add a sequence of images to an existing FlipBook with Add Images as Frames.
•add images that are not part of a sequence or even the same file format to create a FlipBook with New FlipBook from Image Sequence.
•Export a frame with Export Current Frame or entire flipbook with Export FlipBook.
•New brushes and brush sets:
•Glow - Choose from an assortment of glow brushes in the Brush Library.
•Inking - Use this brush for all your inking needs. You can find it in the Brush Library.
•For Mac App Store users, pressure-sensitive sketching is available for the new Force Touch trackpad on MacBooks and MacBook Pros.
•Bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 120 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro Membership$2.99
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro Membership$24.99