AutoDrive Desktop Manager
By Wrights Creative Services, L.L.C.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AutoDrive is a simple app that automatically tracks your drives and provides a look at your time spent driving, total distance driven, your cost of driving and much more!
‣ Automatically save your drive when you are no longer traveling. Drives are saved with useful information such as the starting and ending address, average speed and even which car you drove (if multiple cars exist). Drives are also tagged using information from your drive so you can easily search for a drive! When your drive is complete, AutoDrive will update the in-app mileage for your car!
‣ Easily add a Car to AutoDrive using the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) scanner. AutoDrive will gather basic information about your car using the VIN such as the Year, Make, Model, Body, Trim, MPG for City and Highway and price information.
‣ Simple to use Fuel Manager which allows you to track the how much fuel and the cost of fuel you put in your Cars. You can filter your dashboard to show weekly or monthly stats to show what your spending and how often you fill-up.
‣ Built-in Gas Stations locator so you can find stations near you based on the price of fuel, type of fuel and distance from your current location. You can even quickly get directions to the cheapest store!
‣ Get traffic alerts before your trip! Traffic Alerts will show you congestion, emergencies, weather alerts and much more!
Be sure to grab AutoDrive for iOS, the companion app that automatically tracks your drives!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. AutoDrive has been designed to use minimal location services while in the background.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Small performance and UI improvements here and there.
If you have any questions, comments or issues, please contact us directly at: email@example.com