AutoDrive — Automatic Drive tracking
By Wrights Creative Services, L.L.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AutoDrive is a simple app that automatically tracks your drives and provides a look at your time spent driving, total distance driven, your cost of driving and much more!
‣ Automatically save your drive when you are no longer traveling. Drives are saved with useful information such as the starting and ending address, average speed and even which car you drove (if multiple cars exist). Drives are also tagged using information from your drive so you can easily search for a drive! When your drive is complete, AutoDrive will update the in-app mileage for your car!
‣ Easily add a Car to AutoDrive using the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) scanner. AutoDrive will gather basic information about your car using the VIN such as the Year, Make, Model, Body, Trim, MPG for City and Highway and price information.
‣ Simple to use Fuel Manager which allows you to track the how much fuel and the cost of fuel you put in your Cars. You can filter your dashboard to show weekly or monthly stats to show what your spending and how often you fill-up.
Be sure to grab the AutoDrive for Mac OS, a FREE companion app that allows you to view and edit drives on your desktop that will sync to your mobile devices through iCloud and much more!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. AutoDrive has been designed to use minimal location services while in the background.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Updated iCloud Sync for the latest versions of iOS and macOS.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wrights Creative Services, L.L.C.
- © 2016 Wrights Creative Services, L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.