By Brian Toth
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AUTOMATIC MILEAGE CALCULATION AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
AutoMile is an alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recording your car's odometer reading. With AutoMile, you simply record where you went and it’ll do the rest: looking up the distance traveled between stops and keeping a running total of miles traveled. Better yet, you can do your recording when it’s convenient for you: at the end of the day or the end of the year, it doesn't matter with AutoMile.
• Record your travels at your convenience. No need for entering odometer readings or relying on GPS logs.
• Import your locations from Address Book, Outlook, or vCards to save manual data entry.
• Export a travel log to a comma-seperated (CSV) file for Excel or Numbers reporting.
• Print reports directly from within AutoMile.
• Designed for quick data entry using drag & drop and handy keyboard shortcuts.
• Supports Miles or Kilometers.
• Support for file autosaving and versions.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
• Fix for time zone bug. (There was a mixup between the dates stored internally and what was presented by the user interface. The error wasn't noticeable unless your time zone was +12 GMT or more. Files opened with this version of AutoMile should probably not be considered backwards compatible with old versions, but it will work for now.)
• Misc interface fixes and tweaks.