This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official Husqvarna Automower® Connect app allows you to take full control of your Husqvarna robotic lawnmower. This requires that the Automower® Connect hardware accessory is installed in your mower. Contact your local dealer for ordering, installation and more information of the accessory. With everything installed you will be able to control, configure and track your Husqvarna Automower®.
• Receive the current status of the mower.
• Receive push notifications if the mower is stopped or is brought outside the installation.
• Send Start, Stop and Park commands to the mower from anywhere in the world.
• Have the mower’s menu system on your smartphone.
• Read and change the mower settings without the need of being on site.
• Take advantage of the high resolution and color display to enhance the interaction with the mower.
• Track your mower’s position in real time.
• Receive push notification alarm in the event of a theft.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
minor bug fixes
On May 26th the app asked for my sign in information but wouldn't accept it. I used the forgotten password function multiple times but neither the app or the Husqvarna website will accept any login information. There is no phone number on the website to call for assistance. Without the application you won't know it there is an issue with the mower or its location.
When it works normally the map on the app is slightly misaligned with the pathlines projected for the automower. The timer function on the app is not intuitive and some of the functions could be explained much better.
$4,000 450X mower and app does now work
Installed app. In order to get it to work you set up an account and enter and validate an email address. Problem: Whatever email address you enter it says either is an "invalid email address" or says it sent a valudation email which never arrives. USELESS.
UPDATE after mower 3:
1. No telephone or other manned or online support for Husqvana app, which is pathetic given mowers are $3,000. But mowers are the best.
2. The app does not tell you this but once setup it automatically deactivates if you do not respond to an automated authentication email with 24 hours
3. When app deactivates mowers are left in whatever state they were in when app deactivates. eg Park. Tough if you are 200 miles away from your mower like me
4. The app does not in fact send the authentication email unless, based on my test, it is aol.com mail or gmail.com, my personal email server address on my business domain never received emails. Therefore it deactivates your mower with (a) no knowledge that you are missing an email, and (b) absolutely no way to rectify that. No one to call, no email to respond to
5. Great mowers, terrible app. 1/5.
If you are having trouble, I suggest you set up a new account with a popular email domain like aol.com. You will need to re register your mowers to that account and pair them. Go into mower settings and clear all existing pairings. Note you have to do that twice because of a bug in the mower software which says you cannot the first time.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 13, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Husqvarna AB
- © 2015 Husqvarna AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.