By Cloudburst Research Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Chosen by Apple for App Store Essentials *
AutoStitch is the highest-quality panorama app available on the App Store, generating beautiful wide-angle panoramas of up to 18 megapixels, with no visible seams.
AutoStitch is the only panorama app that can stitch photos in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps.
Our new StitchGuide* mode makes it easy to capture exactly the scene that you want. The augmented reality interface elegantly displays the positions where previous images have been taken, making it easy to line up your next photo perfectly.
(*StitchGuide requires an iPhone4/iPad2/iPod5 or newer, and iOS 5.0 or greater)
● Simple and intuitive interface. Just snap overlapping images and tap "Stitch"
● Highest quality and resolution available on the app store (up to 18 megapixels!)
● Stitch any number from 2 to 40 or more images, in any arrangement
● Stitch photos that were taken with any camera app
● Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
● Share your creations via email, Facebook, or Twitter
What the reviewers have been saying:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac
- "AutoStitch raises the bar on iPhone panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work." -- TUAW
- "Having a camera on the iPhone allows for some cool applications and AutoStitch is definitely one of the coolest." -- Appolicious
What's New in Version 6.1
New AutoStitch icon!
Bug fixes and improvements.
Good but could be better
*side everyone who reads this should try a vertical pano and see what they think about it.
-OK the review. The app works now way better than it used to. The end product something you wouldn't mind showing people and posting it places. With this app you can. They listen to their consumers and added a few nice touches; like saving to flickr, FB, tumblr, the dreaded Instagram etc. Pano is on my go to photo app box.
**but in 2014 an app can give the user a bit more control I feel. Anchor image, lighting also if it could extrapolate the sky that would be excellent. I really hate to have to crop my pano way down because of my non steady hand.
Very cool! Works AutoMAGICally!!! Well worth the money!!!!
This is one of the earliest apps that I ever paid for. Over three years later, it's still one of the best!!!!
BUT I DISAPPROVE OF THE NEW ICON! It’s not clear what it means at all and does not represent your product at all.
Even with the panorama option in iOS 6, this has WAY more ability. You can go tall and wide (at the same time) simulating a very wide angle lens. And I think the images look less warped than the native panorama.
Works amazing, it does do this completely automatically, there is no user intervention to lining up the photos.
It's SO fun and easy to use!!!
I scanned in some slides from 30 years ago and saw a few had matching backgrounds and AutoStitch put them all together for me.
It's only gotten confused when I did a 360 panorama and the same railing showed up several times in the image.
There is a separate iPad version (which I also own), but this one works pretty good in 2x mode.
If you only use one photo app this could be it. User feedback during the process is fabulous and the stitching is some of the quickest and best I've seen. I've been doing panos and QTVR for years and I love this app.
hOWEVER...they really need to make an option to HOLD exposure or to let it ADJUST for each shot. 360 adjusts sand if there is only one option I prefer that. But having a CHOICE would make me give this 6 stars!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 05, 2013
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Cloudburst Research Inc.
- © 2013 Cloudburst Research
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.