By Autotrader.com, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AutoTrader.com app is your solution for finding the right car or dealer, no matter where you are. Save cars and searches to your personal “My AutoTrader” account, and retrieve them later from any mobile device or computer. The ultimate automotive marketplace is now in your hands.
● Search for new, used and certified cars near you.
● Contact a seller by phone or email directly from a vehicle listing.
● Map local dealerships, and view their services and amenities.
● Use Keyword Search to find specific dealer services and amenities near you.
● Scan the VIN barcode of a car you like to search for similar cars near you, or save it for later. (Autofocus required)
● Create a free “My AutoTrader” account to save your favorite cars and searches.
● Access your saved cars and searches from any other mobile device or computer.
● Revisit recent searches and vehicles you've viewed right from the Find Cars section.
● Share cars with friends and family on Facebook or Twitter
For classic cars please visit AutoTrader Classics at http://m.autotraderclassics.com
What's New in Version 1.5.3
• Bug Fixes
I like this app a lot. But it needs some attention. The adds a blocking access to the link to load more of your search results. When you want to save cars to "Your Autotrader", you can't. It just shows the loading icon at the top of he screen, with no pop up saying "your vehicle has been saved" like it used to. Please look into this, I'm not the kinky one experiencing this issue.
I enjoy this app
I'm a car lover, so naturally I spend much of my time looking at used cars to get ideas for the next one in my future. This app has always run well for me and never given me much fuss. Good app to find a good deal!
Saved searches do not work, now even unable to save cars. Adds sometimes block the ability to view more vehicles. This app just gets worse and worse. Who would pay to advertise on this app??
Also, it would be helpful to have a slight color change (like the eBay app) so you
can easily differentiate between previously viewed vehicles and new ones. Please add trim levels to descriptions when browsing so you don't have to click on every car.