Autoweek Mag App
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Autoweek tells the stories from every corner of a vibrant car culture. From the historic to the cutting edge, from the glitzy to the grassroots, Autoweek documents the people, events and machines that spark the interests of car people all over the world. Get unbiased reviews on the newest models, keep up with the hottest trends and innovations in automotive design and performance, and even the collector lifestyle. For over 57 years, Autoweek has also been trackside, covering every form of motorsports. Each issue contains driver and team features and interviews, racing coverage from all major series and in-depth analysis from expert reporters.
Every other week, Autoweek will inspire and inform you with insightful articles and amazing photography.
Now our NEW mobile-optimized responsive digital edition, lets you:
· Bookmark and search articles across multiple issues
· Manipulate text size
· Adjust to day and night reading mode
· Collect and create your own special issues
· Share your favorite stories with your friends
Get early access to Autoweek, when and where you want it.
Download the Autoweek app FREE. Then, take a test drive of the new Autoweek app by previewing one of our issues using the preview button.
Choose one of two subscription options:
· Single digital issue of Autoweek for $1.99
· Full year (24 digital issues) for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.5
What happened to $4.99 one year subscription? $20 is a lot to view ad supported media. It's not like you're mailing a copy to my home. Stupid and greedy is not a winning combination.
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 31, 2017
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: AutoWeek
- © Autoweek Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Autoweek Magazine$4.99
- Autoweek Magazine - 1 Year Subscription$9.99
- October 17th 2011, by PixelMags$0.99
- September 19th 2011, by PixelMags$0.99
- October 3rd 2011, by PixelMags$0.99
- October 31st 2011, by PixelMags$0.99
- November 28th 2011, by PixelMags$0.99
- Autoweek Magazine: Feb 6, 2012, by PixelMags$0.99
- Autoweek Magazine: Sept 3, 2012, by PixelMags$0.99