By AutoZone, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the Zone® on Your Phone - All the help you need to keep you going
AutoZone® is here to help wherever and whenever you need us. With the AutoZone mobile app you can easily access our entire selection of auto parts. Have what you need sent to your home, or come see us for an in-store pickup. If it’s AutoZone’s helpful advice you’re after, browse our free vehicle repair guides with unlimited access. You can even view your AutoZone Rewards account or simply find your nearest AutoZone using the locator. Everything you love about AutoZone, now in the palm of your hand.
What's New in Version 2.2
Bug and Stability Fixes Including:
• Multiple visual enhancements
• Performance enhancements
• Multiple bug fixes
Multiple New Features Including:
• Ability to add multiple quantities of items to shopping cart at once
• Enhanced Repair Guide images
Nice improvement to the design. I use this app a lot to repair my own vehicles.
I really like that you can see more items on longer pages (especially on store search results) and the overall performance is better now!
I like that you can update the quantity of items before you add them to the cart, but the buttons are a little too small on my iPhone 6.
I probably won't ever use the VIN scanner but could see it being helpful for an in-store experience or for repair shops.
Would like to request some features for the next version:
1) be able to see more than 3 vehicles from the myzone vehicle menu so I can change without having to go to manage vehicles.
2) better support for an iPad.
3) be able to receive push notifications for order status updates, etc. (notifications center or inbox).
4) related repair info/videos of how to change a part when you're on the details page.
This app would be perfect with these features!!!!
Overall, this version is much cleaner and faster than the previous versions!
There is a guy by the name of Mike that works at the Patriots Blvd location in North Charleston S.C.. I've been to this store on several occasions this year and this guy has been the best employee by far! His attitude has always been upbeat and friendly. He's always the 1st one to want to help seemingly and it shows! The other employees are friendly and helpful enough but "Mike" is the only name that's made an impression to have remembered. I'm not sure this is the right forum for this, but I didn't see another way. I just wanted to say thanks and appreciate that individual as most things you see on social media these days are often the negative rants. Thank you!
This is a terrible app, for an awesome store! Which really is a same because this would be a gold mine if they would do it right and fix the laundry list of bugs and ugly UI element of this app!
A few examples:
• My Orders shows nothing even after purchasing things online
• Items in cart disappear frequently which is really annoying
• Account information doesn't even show plus nothing saves correctly when you try to edit something, same goes for adding your vehicle
• The app itself is updated looking a not optimized for newer phone like the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
• Browse the app seem to be more of a chore then a convenience and even more so when you try to search something in the search bar
• Its awesome that we Apple Wallet support but stores can't scan the pass with there outdated scanners! (Not the apps fault but still needs fixing, we added if you can't use it)
• PayPal is awesome but can we get Apple Pay support, some store have it but the app really needs it
I'm sure there's more things that need fixing but the app is in really need of a overhaul of bug fixes and UI enhancements along with adding useful searching and features! Autozone is awesome, so the app really should be too! Please fix these problems!