Autumn Dynasty Warlords
By Touch Dimensions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**NOT Compatible with iPhone 4 and prior, iPad 1 and iPod 4th Gen and prior**
Revered, feared and enigmatic. The First Autumn Emperor’s legacy is undisputed. He began as a minor warlord, yet he would one day unify the country, discover firedust, and repel the greatest barbarian invasion in history. His personage is a mystery, but his exploits are legendary. Could you have ruled in his place instead?
Manage your empire turn by turn: manage cities, construct buildings, raise armies and engage in diplomacy and espionage. Unify the land by conquering all provinces!
Fight your battles in real time: use simple gestures to direct your armies and turn the tide of battle with special abilities. Outsmart and outmaneuver your foes through superior tactics!
• 4X-RTS gameplay: Explore, expand, exterminate and exploit in your quest to establish your dynasty
• Riveting missions: Experience them all with more than 100 hours of gameplay
• Non-linear campaign: Each decision you make can affect the fate of your empire
• Strategic flexibility: Select the right troops, decrees and officers to defeat the enemy
• Choose your path to victory: Pick your battlefields as you fight your way into enemy cities
• Unique touch controls: Direct your forces with simple gestures and brushstrokes
• In-game interactions: Send your officers on missions: engage in diplomacy, espionage or sabotage
• Randomly generated battle maps, beautifully rendered in oriental watercolor style
• Retina display ready
• Game Center achievements
• Universal App - Plays on all supported devices - iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini Retina, and iPod Touch 5
What's New in Version 1.0.6
Fixed white screens for iPhone 4, iPod 4th Gen, iPad 1
Fixed crashes for game saved prior to version 1.0.5
Reduce load time after real time battle
Update icon for iOS 6 players
New events for officers to encounter.
Horses do not run off the map.
Allow troop production buildings to be demolished for province with towers
Various bug fixes
Give me a better method to efficienty manage multiple provinces...
Nice game, playable now, but still ACTUALLY not fun -- too much dirty work, feels like I'm working rather that playing.
The time cost of all the dirty works increase linearly with the number of provinces in my control -- point is that, I'm wishing that I could spend much more time on planning and acting, rather than repeating and clicking. Besides that, so far there is no way to manage everything as a whole, or shifting from the over-emphasized micro managements to the more liked and welcomed grand strategy direction.
How should we manage such a large territoy, as a warlord, if we have to do every specific commands, every specific orders hand by hand, all by ourselves?
I think a highly efficient control scheme is urgently needed( badly needed ) if this fun game is going to stay in my phone for the next coming weeks.
FYI: Take a look at the build focus and resource/military management panel in Starbase Orion (one of the best and most userfriendly 4X game on apple store), you'll know exactly what I'm talking about -- don't make it more painful larger the territory.
Awsome game but crashes.
Still pretty good but I have only been playing the casual setting and I think the A1 is a little to aggressive. I just want to manage my provinces but I can't cuz every turn I just get attacked. The casual setting should be just that. Casual.
Pfft who needs a title
This is a great game bringing pleasure to strategy junkies. If you're looking for a game to kill time or just flat out enjoy this is the game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 14, 2014
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 134 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TOUCH DIMENSIONS INTERACTIVE PTE. LTD.
- © 2014 Touch Dimensions Interactive Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.