AV CONTROLLER - US
By Yamaha Corporation of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This AV Controller app will turn your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad into a Wi-Fi enabled remote control for your Yamaha network products(*). This App provides you the flexibility to control the available inputs, volume, mute and power commands. It lets users change a song from Internet Radio, USB and command FM/AM tuners or any other internally available source. Music Play feature allows you to stream music tracks directly from your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to Yamaha network products to so you can enjoy high quality music through your AV system.
Screen sizes of Tablet devices are also supported.
It’s great to have all this control at your fingertips - and best of all it’s FREE!
(*)Please check compatible model list below.
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, Italiano, Português, Svenska, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Polski, Pусский,日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어, Thai, עברית, Український, Tiếng Việt, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Türkçe
- iOS6.0 or higher
- A wireless Local Area Network (LAN) and a compatible Yamaha Network product(s)* residing within the same LAN.
- Network Standby set to ONKey Features
- Power on/off
- Volume up/down
- Music Play
- Input Selection
- DSP Mode Selection
- SCENE selection
- Blu-ray player fundamental control
- Seemless control between the Yamaha AV receiver and Blu-ray player
- Demo mode - Explains how to use this app
Compatible models *Product availability varies depending on regions
- RX-S600, RX-S600D
- RX-A3040, RX-A2040, RX-A1040, RX-A840, RX-A740
- RX-A3030, RX-A2030, RX-A1030, RX-A830, RX-A730
- RX-A3020, RX-A2020, RX-A1020, RX-A820, RX-A720
- RX-A3010, RX-A2010, RX-A1010, RX-A810, RX-A710
- RX-A3000, RX-A2000, RX-A1000
- RX-V3077, RX-V2077, RX-V1077, RX-V777, RX-V677, RX-V577, RX-V477
- RX-V3075, RX-V2075, RX-V1075, RX-V775, RX-V675, RX-V575, RX-V475, RX-V500D
- RX-V3073, RX-V2073, RX-V1073, RX-V773, RX-V673, RX-V573, RX-V473
- RX-V3071, RX-V2071, RX-V1071, RX-V871, RX-V771, RX-V671
- RX-V3067, RX-V2067, RX-V1067, RX-V867
- RX-V2065, RX-V3900, DSP-AX3900, RX-Z7, DSP-Z7
- HTR-6067, HTR-5067, HTR-4067
- HTR-6066, HTR-5066, HTR-4066
- HTR-7065, HTR-6065, HTR-5065, HTR-4065
- HTR-9063, HTR-8063, HTR-6295
- BD-A1010, BD-A1000, BD-S1067
- BD-A1020, BD-S473, BD-S673
- BD-A1040, BD-S477, BD-S677
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
- Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
- Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
What's New in Version 4.22
Fixed the issue of ver.4.21 that RX-V2065, HTR-6295, RX-V3900, DSP-AX3900, RX-Z7, DSP-Z7 can not be found.
Update connects to RX-V2065 but...
This update (4.22) now again connects to RX-V2065 receiver but I had to perform a full reset of my iPhone and the receiver. To reset the iPhone: hold down power button and Home button until the device shuts off. Wait 10 seconds and turn it on again. To reset/reboot the receiver: turn off the power using the power button--this puts it in standby mode. Then unplug the receiver. Wait 10 seconds, plug it in and turn it on. Then, and only then, could the AV Controller connect to the RX-V2065 again.
Thanks, Yamaha, for fixing the App. The AV Controller was a key factor in my purchase decision.
MINOR BUG STILL IN v 4.22
Version 4.22 still connects OK with my HTR-7065 but the bug introduced in v 4.21 is still there. The DSP field on the main display page (upper left next to the on/standby icon and under the input field) persistently shows the DSP setting for both zones as Party Mode which is incorrect. The DSP menu page setting is correct and I can change the settings from there but they are not correctly reflected on the main screen. No such problem existed in v 4.20. And as always, the receiver never seems to consistently update the song/artist info for Sirius/XM stations. Otherwise this is a great app. Totally love it!
Access Remote feature quicker!
The remote control feature should not be buried in the "options"menu and stuck at the bottom. Move the function to the top of the "option" menu at the very least. This is a feature I use often and not having it readily available is a pain.
Also the app seems unresponsive at times on iPhone when trying to change volume.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 4.22
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yamaha Corporation of America
- © 2011 Yamaha Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.