Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app AV Interactive by Metropolis International Group Ltd, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

AV Interactive

By Metropolis International Group Ltd

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.


At least two things make AV magazine very different from its competition.

It is the only av communications title in Europe that covers all aspects of professional av. This includes: event and video production, rental and staging, digital signage, presentations, displays, audio, systems design and installation, and videoconferencing. It is also the only av communications title in Europe that has a circulation which includes end users — the buyers of corporate av — as well as producers, resellers, systems integrators, distributors and manufacturers.

AV magazine is the UK’s leading audio-visual title and the only publication in this sector with an verified circulation. This means we can guarantee that our monthly readership of 15,019 audio-visual professionals is accurate and independently verified.

35% of AV magazine’s circulation comes from the trade, while the remaining 65% are end user buyers from the public (MoD) and financial sectors (Morgan Stanley), and general corporates (GSK).

Every issue contains dedicated sections that are relevant for audio, displays, systems, digital signage, lighting, production and video conferencing (from desktop to telepresence).

AV magazine also offers advertisers live events and web sites that keep both users and the av industry up to date and in touch.

What's New in Version 3.0

Updated Interface
Updated framework for faster downloads
Updated branding


iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
AV Interactive
View in iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: News
  • Updated:
  • Version: 3.0
  • Size: 10.4 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Customer Ratings

We have not received enough ratings to display an average for the current version of this application.

Top In-App Purchases

  1. AV - March 2011$0.99
  2. AVE - July/Aug 2011$0.99
  3. AV Interactive AVE May 2013 issue$10.99
  4. AV Interactive AVE June/July 2013 issue$10.99