► Identity Protection
Immediately receive a notification if any of your passwords are found leaked online to keep your identity safe.
► Photo Vault
Lock your photos in an encrypted vault and secure them with a PIN, Touch ID, or Face ID so that only you have access to them.
► Wi-Fi Security
Automatically scans Wi-Fi networks for vulnerabilities to verify that the network you’re connected to is safe. Receive alerts if any risk is detected.
► Secure Browsing (only PRO version)
Protect your privacy by making sure no one can spy on what you’re doing online with Secure Browsing VPN feature.
About our subscriptions:
- Trial: Yearly subscription goes with 14 days and monthly with 7 days of free trial that you can cancel anytime without being charged 24h before end of trial
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- Cancelation of the current subscription is not allowed during your active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avast.com/eula
► Improvements including bug fixes, app crashes, and more.
Your feedback helps us to continually improve our app. Please share your thoughts in a review.
Ratings and Reviews
Had avast for more than 10 years
This is the 1st time i am adding it to my iPad and I am very curious about it. Over those 10 + years i had it on my laptop/desktop even my cell but never on my iPad. Hope to get the same excellent protection.
Developer Response ,
Hi, glad to see you have chosen Avast Security as the app to try. We hope it convinces you that it is a great app. Thanks, Avast
I’m not sure if it’s me or avast but recently when i open the app, the app crashes, my screen goes black then it resets and my battery goes from 50% to 10%. Not exactly sure what to do but it’s been happening when I open avast or make calls.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting us know. We are ready to help you, but I'm afraid it would be too complicated to deal with this here on App Store. Could you please contact us by form:
Just describe your problem again and specify what device you have (or add any useful information).
Blocks my other apps!
Blocks my other applications from working (Target, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.). Contacted their support team many times, heard back once and was told that their application doesn’t block other apps. Only happens when I have their application connected. Never heard back, wish I could get my money back! Terrible!
- AVAST Software a.s.
- 65.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Avast
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year $19.99
- Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.