Avaya Equinox® integrates your iPhone and iPad with your office Avaya Aura or IP Office communications environment and delivers mobile voice & video VoIP calling, rich conferencing, instant messaging, presence, visual voicemail, corporate directory access, call history and more!
Key Capabilities (Feature availability will vary based on your environment and configured services)
· VoIP calls – Lower your mobile service charges by making VoIP calls over Wi-Fi or mobile data networks
· Conceal Your Mobile Phone Number - Calls made with Avaya Equinox® are handled by your office communication system and will display your office calling line ID, not your mobile phone number
· Cellular Voice integration – If VoIP isn’t your best option, then traditional cellular voice service can be used and calls will still be routed through your office communication system
· Call Mobility – VoIP roaming between Wi-Fi and 3/4G networks, and call handoff between cellular voice and VoIP
· Single Number Contact – Choose to have incoming office calls ring on your iPhone and/or any other phone you may want to use
· Visual voicemail – Enables you to see who left you a voice message and when it arrived. Messages can be played in any order.
· Instant Messaging – Exchange text messages and multi-media file attachments with archival/retrieval
· Presence status – View the Presence status of colleagues
· 24X7 call logs shows all office line call activity regardless of which device was used or when calls arrived
· Corporate Directory Integration – Search for corporate contacts and create a list of favorites
· Integrated audio / video / web conferencing with Avaya Equinox® Meetings Online and Avaya Equinox® Conferencing
In addition to bug fixes, the following new features are provided:
· File Attachments for Equinox Instant Messages (Aura Environments with Multimedia Messaging)
· Avaya Custom URI – enabling actions in Equinox from other apps
· Auto Callback (Aura Environments)
· Ability to enforce TLS Version used
· User Experience Improvements for Equinox Conferencing
Ratings and Reviews
Same problem as other user still not fixed with newest iOS
Another user left a review about not getting calls unless the app was open front and center. I too am having the same problem. I’ve been driving myself crazy the past few weeks thinking something is wrong with my phone. Deleted everything off the phone, even ended up buying a new iPhone Xr two days ago, problem still persists... super annoyed.. it’s affecting my ability to do my job!
Definitely Needs Improvement
On the most recent versions, the incoming call notifications do not appear/sound unless the application is active on screen. In other words, if the screen is locked or another application is being actively used, you will never know that the phone is ringing and therefore cannot accept or reject it.
Compared to Avaya One-X Mobile, the graphical interface is more complex, not friendly, power users may handle it but sales people have it hard. Battery consumption still a big issue, if you’re on the road it may left you out of business pretty soon if you’re not aware of battery level. Sales people had to uninstall, big boss says it was money wasted
- Avaya, Inc.
- 113.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Avaya Inc. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.