Avaya one-X® Mobile Lite for iPhone is a telephony dialer application for Avaya CS1000 Mobile Extension features.
Avaya one-X Mobile Lite turns the iPhone into an office phone by delivering your business calls to your mobile device. In addition, you can easily enable or disable the office phone capabilities, allowing you to be reached only when you want.
* Please review “Requirements” and “First-time Setup” below for important Avaya application compatibility and configuration information.
• One Number - Calls made to your business phone number will also ring on the iPhone. Calls made with the iPhone will display the deskphone caller ID.
• Call Appearance – Initiate calls as if using an office extension.
• One Device - Decide whether to dial with one-X Mobile for business calls, or directly from the iPhone for personal calls, so you will not need multiple phones
• Improved accessibility of mobile employees to customers and colleagues
• Higher productivity of mobile employees through easy access to unified communications features
• Better integration of mobile phones into business operations
• International savings – Avaya one-X Mobile Lite uses the enterprise’s communications infrastructure to save money on international calls
• Cost reduction through better utilization of the enterprise communications network
* Avaya one-X Mobile Lite requires Mobile Extension enabled on Avaya CS1000 in the enterprise.
First-Time Setup (please read):
1) Download and then launch the application
2) You will be prompted to configure the application parameters (contact your company's network/telecommunications administrator for help with these settings).
2) Select "iPhone Settings" from the main application menu
3) Enter the Feature Name Extensions settings and dialing rules (please note * and # are not supported by the iPhone SDK platform at this time).
4) Enter Emergency Number settings
iOS 10 Support
Ratings and Reviews
I have had an iPhone since it first came out and have always been impressed with how the developers share the same view of ease of use and set up as the Apple name implies. Until this app. Avaya obviously doesn't get the idea that if the consumer has an iPhone they simply do not wish to learn how to build a watch to tell time. No support.....took forever to get someone on the line other than an automated attendant. I wouldn't recommend this app....if you have Avaya in your office forward you calls to your iPhone thru the website and avoid this hassle at all costs.
Indispensible! A must for all EC500 users.
I have been a long time user of Avaya's Extension to Cellular feature (EC500). It has saved my company thousands of dollars (if not tens of thousands). This Avaya one-X Mobile Lite application is clear, simple, and extremely effective. I HIGHLY recommend Avaya's EC500 feature and this application.
Does exactly what it's billed to do. The best part is you don't have to convince your IT folks to deploy a one-X Mobile server. :-)
There are some quirks related to how the UI functions after placing calls but as I understand it these are due to the way the latest iPhone OS functions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.