AVCHD to Mov is a powerful free tool, designed to convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS videos to popular video or audio formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iMovie, FCPX, Premiere, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert MTS to various formats. AVCHD to Mov does well in converting MTS video files to popular video formats, including AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, ...
2. Convert MTS to audio formats. Apart from video conversion, users can convert MTS to popular audio formats, like WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG.
3. Support popular devices. Free AVCHD to Mov keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
4. Free forever. Free AVCHD to Mov is a free tool, provides free conversion, and will be free forever.
5. Excellent quality and high speed. Free AVCHD to Mov is professional in MTS conversion. Thus, don't worry about its output effect. It will not disappoint you. Moreover, you can complete the conversion task in a short time.
Support Output Formats and Devices : Convert HD MTS video and watch it on the go!
* Video: M2TS, MTS, TOD, HD MKV, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2, TS, TP, M2T, etc.
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, and M4A
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: AVCHD to Mov - http://geranium-soft.com/products/avchd-to-mov
* New output format / preset
* Performances improvements - Minor bug fixes
* Crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Easy as pie
Only challenge is to know where your AVCHD files are, but this is not an issue with the program at all. I just dragged the entire PRIVATE folder from my LUMIX camera into the app and it instantly and without fuzz translated all the videos into MOV files located in the Movies directory, but this is clearly indicated. Good quality of the translated files and in my opinion the process was as easy as it can be if you have to deal with the unfortunate AVCHD video file format. I am overall very well pleased. Thank you!
This stuff should be part of OS X.
This app allowed me to get some video footage off my camera that I thought I lost for good. It allowed me to complete a video project I was working on. I’m happy with it. This stuff should be native to the Mac and not part of an app.
Needs option to not auto-open videos when done!
I am a first time user and I’m uploading my B-roll shoot with about 200 clips. I now am having to close each video after one at a time until they all auto-open after finishing for the next hour. Can’t really use this app until then because the lack of this option. I’d appreciate a response from developer if possible. Thanks
- Fatima Malagouen
- 34.9 MB
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Geranium Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.