AVCHD to Mov
By Fatima Malagouen
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
AVCHD to Mov is a powerful free tool, designed to convert AVCHD, MTS, M2TS videos to popular video or audio formats.
After conversion, you can also play the completed files on popular devices (iMovie, FCPX, Premiere, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablette, AndroPhone, Apple TV, WD TV, ...)
1. Convert MTS to various formats. AVCHD to Mov does well in converting MTS video files to popular video formats, including AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, ...
2. Convert MTS to audio formats. Apart from video conversion, users can convert MTS to popular audio formats, like WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, AC3, OGG.
3. Support popular devices. Free AVCHD to Mov keeps highly compatible with many popular devices, such as iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Samsung, Motorola, Zune HD, Zune2, etc. So after conversion, users can enjoy the completed files on any of them.
4. Free forever. Free AVCHD to Mov is a free tool, provides free conversion, and will be free forever.
5. Excellent quality and high speed. Free AVCHD to Mov is professional in MTS conversion. Thus, don't worry about its output effect. It will not disappoint you. Moreover, you can complete the conversion task in a short time.
Support Output Formats and Devices : Convert HD MTS video and watch it on the go!
* Video: M2TS, MTS, TOD, HD MKV, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2, TS, TP, M2T, etc.
* Audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, WAV, and M4A
* Portable Player: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, iRiver, BlackBerry, etc.
* HD Camcorder: Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Sanyo, Samsung, Casio, DXG, Kodak, etc.
Read more: AVCHD to Mov - http://geranium-soft.com/products/avchd-to-mov
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Fixed a bug where preset not loaded
macOS Sierra ready
This stuff should be part of OS X.
This app allowed me to get some video footage off my camera that I thought I lost for good. It allowed me to complete a video project I was working on. I’m happy with it. This stuff should be native to the Mac and not part of an app.
This app is missing a preset specifically for Premiere Pro editing. Not finding any specifically labeled for Premiere. Which is funny, because there are presets for FCP and Avid, the other 2 main pro NLEs. And especially since FCP X where there’s been a migration of producers to Premiere - this needs to be addressed. Conversions are glitchy in 1 app but not in another, so rolls ok in VLC or Mac Preview, but not in Premiere.
Thanks Goodness for this
I could not get 2 long days of shooting to import. Thanks to this app I could get it done. I like this as an addtion to my tool.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Jan 22, 2017
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Fatima Malagouen
- © Geranium Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor